Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-produced Correct Craft Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 15>
Author
Master4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2012 at 3:56am
hello friend I want a pair of decals and if you have the emblems of correct craft As already cost me shipping to Mexico
to guadalajara jalisco mexico C.P 45087 I need is this

One

one

Jose Carlos Gonzalez
Correct Craft 1983
Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 10:17am
Hello Jose.

To get your order going, you will have to call me. Your message is confusing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2012 at 10:40pm
What a busy year, best wishes to everyone here at CCF for a fun a joyful holiday season.
msanautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msanautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2012 at 3:57am
when making the sticker for your app!! Just use premium black vinyl and cut the letters out of the black so the color of the trailer shows threw!! In your case yellow. That way you're only using one color (black) and what ever color you apply the black vinyl too that will be the color of the lettering. Just saying!!   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2012 at 6:43pm
We did the trailer decal, both ways. One with the white angle, one to match the trailer. We added the white for those with darker trailers. My son, skierox put the trailer decal with the white on his 1984, which Corect Craft did not use a Ski Nautique decal during the 1st year of the diamond plate trailer.

His is a red 1984 trailer and boat, listed in the diaries from Prior lake, Minnesota shows the trailer without the decal.

I have a 1988 gray trailer for my 1983. I traded up for the better trailer with my local dealer. Hard to see the gray next to the black, so I added the white.

All based on personal preference.

84SNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84SNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2013 at 3:04pm
Pauly,,,,,I would to get two of the side decals... (2001)...how do I order some...thanks.
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2013 at 4:30pm
Here is a link to his email: Pauly-Bananna
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
Master4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Master4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2013 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Pauly-Banana Pauly-Banana wrote:

Hello Jose.

To get your order going, you will have to call me. Your message is confusing.

Thanks-Paul at 952-432-4318

hello paul
what I need are the Sticker
can send them to Mexico and what would be the price?

to guadalajara jalisco CP 45087

This

Jose Carlos Gonzalez
Correct Craft 1983
Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2013 at 7:39pm
Hello Jose,

My father is Paul (Pauly-Banana). He is currently having computer issues. He does have that decal available for sale. I told him about your interest in the dash decal shown above. His price would be $60 US dollars shipped to Mexico.

You will need to send him payment to the below address:

Paul Oxley
7395 162nd Street West
Rosemount, MN.55068

Please include a return address location that you want the decal to be sent.

Thanks-Scott Oxley
shawn123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2013 at 11:13am
I see this post is from quite awhile back. Just wondering if you or anyone else still has all these decals available. Thanks.
if it floats it's not sunk
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2013 at 7:09pm
Shawn,

If you are interested in buying, just call Paul at 952-432-4318

Scott
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2015 at 1:49pm
BUMP
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2015 at 10:45am
Bump for Newbies

HW- Kevin--Keith-- can we "Sticky-Pin" this?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2015 at 2:07am
I need to order some decals! Thanks PM already sent.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Davidjohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2015 at 9:57am
I'm looking for all the decals for a 1986 2001 I've had the boat is the original owner I'm having it reconditioned I really don't know what stickers would be the correct ones I'm looking for the outer graphics primarily those found of the Stern and on both sides and the pinstriping that would be original and design and coloration my boat has a marine hole in the deck in the midline area are gray
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2015 at 10:50am
nautique parts.com
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Quennel333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quennel333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2015 at 3:21am
We have a very good image of the black with the globe.
Casesam high-quality s6 cases
Samsung accessories
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2015 at 7:52pm
Anybody know where I can get the below warning sticker found on my 1995 Sport Nautique?

96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2016 at 10:11pm
Hello,

My name is Scott, I am Pauly Banana's son. I am now selling the decals in conjunction with my dad. We are back, up an running decals. Our old graphic provider has fixed his manufacturing issues, so here we go again.

We are ready for orders again!!!!

I wish that we had that one. I will check, but believe that we do not have that one available.

Thanks-Scott
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2016 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by skierox skierox wrote:

That's great news! Would you have the following decal? If so, I will PM you my info. Thanks!

Davidjohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2016 at 11:03am
Do you know what stickers came with the sn2001
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2016 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by OldSchoolBlue84 OldSchoolBlue84 wrote:

That's great news! Would you have the following decal? If so, I will PM you my info. Thanks!

Kostas - Marty Mabe had those decals a while back... you might check with him
mbshaw88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbshaw88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2016 at 5:03pm
I'm also interested in that gold dash sticker.
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2016 at 12:21am
Yes, the gold dash decal is in stock and good to go. Send me a PM with shipping information.
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2016 at 12:23am
It depends on your year of Ski Nautique 2001. Let me know what year you have.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2016 at 11:31am

Yes, the gold dash decal is in stock and good to go. Send me a PM with shipping information.

PM send! Thanks
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2016 at 11:21pm
mbshaw88,

Go ahead and shoot me your address through the PM message so that I can get your order completed.

Thanks-Scott
mbshaw88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbshaw88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 10:17am
PM sent
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 11:48pm
Received my decal and it looks great! Good job Scott
Jacob24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacob24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2016 at 5:55am
Hi Pauly

I would like to buy a pair of the ''2001'' decals, as well as the console decal ''Ski Nautique'', if you're still selling them.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic