Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-produced Correct Craft Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 15>
Author
wwchevy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wwchevy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 8:39pm
Hi Pauley,
I have American flag stickers on the side of my 1971 Mustang. I'm not sure they are original, or if they should be shields? I assumed they were shield flag emblems, but when I looked at them they are just flags. Looking for help- if shields belong I will want to put shields on, if flags are appropriate I want to put flags on- if you have them.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Wes
They are 4" X 7"
wwchevy
1989 Barefoot Nautique
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2011 at 11:29am
Pauly, do you still have your decals, I have a 1978 that I will be buying for as I rehab my boat? Steve
Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2011 at 12:27am
Hello wwchevy!

I have the USA flag shield decals, but do not have a plain flag in your size. I do not recognize this as a Correct Craft factory, but could be wrong. I have one size of the Flag decal which has a size of 45 5/8 X 6 inch length.

The cost is $15 per decal plus shipping.

Let me know and thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2011 at 12:28am
Originally posted by DrStevens DrStevens wrote:

Pauly, do you still have your decals, I have a 1978 that I will be buying for as I rehab my boat? Steve

Hello DRSTEVENS!
I sent you my phone number!
Pauly!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2011 at 12:32am
Originally posted by lank lank wrote:

Hi Pauly,

Do you by chance still have any of the 1970's trailer stickers?

Thanks,

Tim

Hello Tim, sorry this took so long! Good news is that I have them in stock.

Let me know if you are still interested.
wwchevy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wwchevy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2011 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Pauly-Banana Pauly-Banana wrote:

Payment:
Your check or money order made out to:
Paul Oxley
7395-162nd Street West
Rosemount, MN 55068-1005
Phone (952) 432-4318
Thank You For Your Inquiry

Thanks for responding Pauly, I would like (2) Flag Shields and (2) of the 1970's Correct Craft trailer stickers. Is the above contact info still good? Let me know the total including shipping and I will get payment out to you.
Thanks, Wes
wwchevy
1989 Barefoot Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2011 at 1:04am
Wes,

Nice talking to you on the phone. Just waiting for check.

Thanks-Paul
wwchevy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wwchevy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2011 at 11:25pm
Paul,
Check sent today, Looking forward to the decals.
Thanks again,
Wes
wwchevy
1989 Barefoot Nautique
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2011 at 12:15am
Paul, I do need 8 silver trailer decals, also the warning labels and boatman checklists from the late '80's Barefooter, and the stern warning label for a '90's ski. I tried to call you this weekend and will try again. Your work is really excellent and will help to keep them "all original"!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2011 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Got Tiques Got Tiques wrote:

Paul, I do need 8 silver trailer decals, also the warning labels and boatman checklists from the late '80's Barefooter, and the stern warning label for a '90's ski. I tried to call you this weekend and will try again. Your work is really excellent and will help to keep them "all original"!!

Hello Got Tiques!

Sorry that I missed your call! Leave your number, I will call you back within a day, or try calling again.

Sounds like a four trailers are getting a face lift!

Pauly
wwchevy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wwchevy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 8:20pm
Paul,
I recieved the decals today, they look great.
Thank you,
Wes
wwchevy
1989 Barefoot Nautique
TRITON11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRITON11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 8:24pm
I am looking for 1991 side decals for the Nautique
fishin_sucks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishin_sucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 8:31pm
I could Use a set of 91 hull side decals as well
fishin_sucks
91 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2011 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by TRITON11 TRITON11 wrote:

I am looking for 1991 side decals for the Nautique

Hello guys interested in 1991 decals.

Not my area, maybe Tim D. could help you out!

Pauly
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2012 at 6:01pm
Pauly,
Do you have any of the silver 80s trailer decals? Also looking for the two dashboard warning stickers for my 86. Thanks

jllogan1atgmaildotcom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 12:49am
Hello Jllogan,

I sent you an email today. Let me know if it did not go through.

Thanks
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2012 at 11:57am
thanks paul I got your email and responded. Did you recieve?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2012 at 9:39pm
Yes, I did. Justin, shoot me another email with your phone number. I have already a couple warning decals that would match. I will get right back to you once you email your phone number!

Also, I have the correct trailer decals for a 1986!

Paul
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 9:09pm
Thanks Paul, received my decals they look great.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2012 at 2:33pm
Bump----Getting to be that time of year!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Slupe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 7:36pm
I am looking for side decals for a 88 Martinique BR.
WVSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 7:40pm
Would you happen to have the warning labels, switch labels and ski nautique 2001 stickers for the dash of my 1985 SN 2001? It would be great to have a new set.

Thank you,
Skip
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 7:58pm
Skip,
Look back on Pages 1 and 2 of this thread. See if you see your decals. I'm sure he has them though. E-mail him at mrfurymn.8124@yahoo.com

It might be faster.
66 Skylark
93 SN
WVSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WVSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 9:03pm
Thank you. I will look back and then get in touch with him.
Thanks for the help,
Skip

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2012 at 1:36am
Hello Guys!

I have updated new pictures of re-produced decals that are avaliable for purchase. Best way to answer any questions about specific decals, prices or the correct decal for your specific year of boat or trailer just call me at 952-432-4318. I will be happy to help!

Pauly-Banana

Thanks-Paul
952-432-4318
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2012 at 2:10am
Awesome Awesome !!! Keep up the great work !!
jraff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jraff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2012 at 1:51am
Do you have a full set of warning decals for a 1986 sn2001? I would like to have everything for the dash, hul, etc.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2012 at 11:12am
I just got my decals from paul for my 86. The three on the dash, they are great, I cant wait to put them on. Thanks Paul
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2012 at 12:36pm
BUMP----
          For Newbies :)
66 Skylark
93 SN
PAPA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2012 at 7:19pm
Paul, sent you an e-mail, looking for some decals.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 15>
  Share Topic