NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does this hull look familiar.?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 12:15am
up to the year 2000 the choice was easy, it would be a tough decision if i was interested in buying a brand new boat with all the other options in ski-boats out there. it would be hard to justify another 20k more on CC, they do hold thier value until recently, in reality if you paid 60k and finance charges for a CC now in 4 or 5 years maybe 25k tops????
"the things you own will start to own you"
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 1:27am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

...but G.d. i keep looking at the tower and gag

Amen...who ever came up with idea of "backward towers" needs a swift kick in the nuts!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 4:49am
I read (on WW I think) that more tower options will be available. And if I remember correctly there also was talk of a future V-drive version. I hope they can find a way to built some ballast in.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 9:57am
so whats going to happen, will they raise the price or will CC lower thier prices, I think more people are shopping for value nowadays and if you compare apples to apples, you can hardly justify 20k more for the same qaulity boat, basically all the boats have the same power and drives nowadays, and very close on the qaulity in the hulls
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 9:58am
do these analizations ever help? or is it just babble
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 10:03am
I have grown to depend on your babble. And for the record I think all towers look like poop. Unless it is on a sport fish.
bj
hasbeenskier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 10:06am
good, i was worried
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 11:32am
Eric, it just wouldn't be you if you didn't. Then we'd worry!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 11:45am
its very hard to concentrate lol
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 11:58am
Eric,
I would bet Albert Einstein had the same problem.
bj
hasbeenskier
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 1:44pm

so whats going to happen, will they raise the price or will CC lower thier prices

Are you talking used boats or new? I don't think there are many new 19' closed bow wakeboard boats on the market...

SN 2001 values have come down a tad in the past 2 years, but the good condition boats are still holding OK.
TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 1:45pm

so whats going to happen, will they raise the price or will CC lower thier prices

I'm afraid none of the manufacturers will lower their prices (whether they should or not...). If this concept is successful its price will probably rise.
Imo it might have been a good move for CC to do something like Standard has. Like Malibu (sort of) did with Axis (and its V-ride series). Good way to get first time new boat buyers attached to your brand.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 2:32pm
I am kind of surprised he didn't make a sunpad on the back, even if it doesn't open up as a trunk. There is plenty of area on top of the tank for a little foam and vinyl if you got creative with the deck mold and still could have a decent back seat.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2009 at 4:37pm
From the owners mouth, thank you for some of the nice replies, they are similar to a CC Hull, ................
nice guy and maybe you may see one in the near future at a gathering.
post a question, you may get a reply about the boat, without the marketing, you never know who is watching, and you maybe he may incorporate one of these ideas into the line-up

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic