NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

83 SN restore in Idaho

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2011 at 6:03pm
Looks good Seth!

When is the water test scheduled?
83Ski
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2011 at 6:05pm
I like the no border look!   Do you have another removeable panel at the pylon?   What was the purpose of putting one there?
KFD14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFD14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2011 at 6:35pm
Thanks all. I'm not sure when I can put it in the water Have a friend wedding this weekend - not at the lake. Hopefully early next week we'll be on the water.

The removable section around the pylon - not made yet - is to access the bolts that clamp the pylon into the motor mount. I've seen some rebuild with out but I think it makes it easier to check the bolts. It make it easier to put it all back together as well.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2011 at 6:46pm
I have the same removable section there in the pylon...but it was not intentional, they guy that built it got short on the floor section!!!! then he had to add that panel!!! but never though about the advantage you now menction!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
bbishop1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbishop1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2011 at 1:32am
boat is looking sweet,you should be proud.i like the carpet,where did you get it?
KFD14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFD14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2011 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by bbishop1974 bbishop1974 wrote:

boat is looking sweet,you should be proud.i like the carpet,where did you get it?

Thanks, I am The carpet is from Home Depot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic