NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

H/M help

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
vrod02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vrod02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H/M help
    Posted: March-25-2009 at 1:17am
Anybody got the part number for the correct spark plug wires? Not having any luck.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2009 at 1:38am
" Correct Parts for CorrectCrafts "
Genuine PCM 8MM Wires $66.00 + shipping
            1-318-299-8547
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2009 at 1:55am
Trouble is Doc is that the HM's use that crab style cap and the wires come over the valve covers to the plugs.I think the PCM's come up from the bottom.No big deal but you might have some extra long wires in some places. I just used some Accel solid cores,cut them to fit and soldered the ends myself.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
vrod02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vrod02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2009 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Trouble is Doc is that the HM's use that crab style cap and the wires come over the valve covers to the plugs.I think the PCM's come up from the bottom.No big deal but you might have some extra long wires in some places. I just used some Accel solid cores,cut them to fit and soldered the ends myself.

Exactly. I'm gonna try multiple sets of 4 cyl. wires. If I find the right combo I'll post it.
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2009 at 3:16pm
sorry to hijack, I just ordered a set of wires for my Commander and was pretty pissed off cause I ordered the 8mm and got the 7mm, I'm running an Accel 8140c coil and the Prestolite convertion, is it worth ordering the 8mm again?
vrod02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vrod02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 2:12am
Originally posted by Luchog Luchog wrote:

sorry to hijack, I just ordered a set of wires for my Commander and was pretty pissed off cause I ordered the 8mm and got the 7mm, I'm running an Accel 8140c coil and the Prestolite convertion, is it worth ordering the 8mm again?

8mm is what you want for points dont know the answer for the conversion but would like to know as well, future plans. I have 6 sets of H/M logs now. Absulutely perfect. If I deside to unload 4 I will post here first. Heres a pic of my twins. I still need to hit the pulley's with some blue.

Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 2:23am
WOW
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2009 at 12:50am
What kind of boat are those babies in ??
vrod02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vrod02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2009 at 1:16am
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

What kind of boat are those babies in ??

Donzi 7 meter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic