NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Top 10 for the Wives at GL09

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top 10 for the Wives at GL09
    Posted: March-10-2009 at 4:45am
Top 10 Things your wife will tell you after GL09:

10. Did you see all the old woodys.
9.   Who is this Kapla, and why have there been 10,000 hits on his posts?
8.   Don't get any ideas. You're not tearing apart our boat.
8.   That Paul fellow was so nice to allllll the wives.
7.   Oh, us girls were just sharing a bottle of white wine with Ken.
6.   Pete says you should really use prussion blue on your shaft.
5.   What's a bacerds?
4.   The Boat Doctor showed me his Dart.
3.   I want a pink and green one like Mojo's.
2.   I knew you were too old to try a 10 man pyramid.
1.   That was the nicest group of people, I'm really glad you talked me into going.

Your wives and family will have just as good a time as you will. Sign up early. This will be the biggest GL to date.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 9:36am
11. Pete gave me a ride on his Woody, it was kind of short and we bounced alot.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 1:42pm
12. Why don't you see if that Hollywood guy would want to visit for a weekend sometime? Make certain he brings his pink and blue wetsuit.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 3:02pm
Dammit... That's it, boat's gone....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 6:45pm
My wife would want to know why them newer boats came with stripper poles instead of ski pylons?

Take your work seriously, not yourself.
Boat Pics
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 2:25am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Your wives and family will have just as good a time as you will. Sign up early. This will be the biggest GL to date.
BKH

I am still on the fence..hate to miss any Tennessee time with the Ohio buds..but after the St. Johns River Patti said we are going again for sure....as long as Dena and Emily are there.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 2:40am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Dammit... That's it, boat's gone....

Dave You could always look up that cute boat you had . Maybe its for sale.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 9:30am
Damn brian......... brutal..... Why would you say something like that about Mojo's boat?

Ha Ha.... Ok Ok i won't talk to any of the wives anymore!...... Geeez

Mojo.......don't let them get to ya...Hell i like that boat!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 11:50am
Well, Paulie, if you stop talking to the wives that doesn't necessarily stop THEM from talking to YOU. If that is the case, it is just as if you are married to them, haha.

It's all good, you and CQ can be our female fluffers anytime.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 1:47pm
It's all good my friends. If you can't have a little fun at the expense of your buddies, you'd miss half the fun of this event. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 5:03pm
Steve.....I'm there for ya! Your the lucky one....you don't have to photo shop pictures of hot wowmen on your boat....youve got your wife!

Brian....Ain't that the truth!!

See ya guys soon

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 2:09am
Hey Paul,

you gonna bring that classic again, or you gonna give some of us other guys a chance this year? LOL

Brian, Thanks for starting the top 10 topic again..always good for a laugh..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 10:45am
Steve,

Yup.....gonna bring it again.....Myself (unlike some of you) i only own one boat and don't have to choose from several boats or wich one i'm gonna bring.

I think winning an award is great but not why i come down to GL. Its guys like you who like to wash my boat for me.... that's why i like to come over to GL. Lol

Really.....I look SO forward to this trip! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I'm looking forward to see'n everybody again and soaking up some beers at the Goose.

Steve(62Wood) you gonna partake at the Goose with us this year....as you see in other threads, us midwesterners need to prove a point AGAIN.

Just don't bring your wife to the Goose...I've been banned from conversing with them. It's funny...i can't remember why?

See ya guys
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Steve(62Wood) you gonna partake at the Goose with us this year....as you see in other threads, us midwesterners need to prove a point AGAIN.

Always depends what party plans momas got planned back at the bunkhouse!

actually, might not make it til Sunday this year....damn neice getting married Sat. night.

oh, and its about time for you to get another project...I really dont want to bring The Redneck "Ski-nauta-'cuda" again.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2009 at 4:13am
Only three months till the big reunion. I expect the conversations to heat up. Who will make it out this year? Who is on the fence?

I'll try to come up with a better top 10 list this week.

Let's talk it up.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2009 at 7:52pm
Lot's of regulars not signed up yet Brian. Don't know why but I hope it's just the snow out here slowing everyone down...

We've got a really cool weekend planned, all the way from Thursday now. Steve, maybe you could come up Thursday and Friday, leave the boat secured in my driveway and then come back up Sunday, stay till Monday !!! They'll be great water then for the Skier !!!!

Ok, CCfan'rs, Get to registering. Print the flier Keith made and drop some around your digs..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2009 at 11:12pm
Moj'

Im not sure of the wedding time on Sat yet. As of now Im hoping to get up there early Sunday morning and staying overnight,til Monday. No reservations...might have to camp in your drive, in the boat! I probably should clue Pam into my plans sometime...LOL

Man, I HATE to miss Saturday..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2009 at 4:38pm
Steve,
I don't believe you'll have an issue finding a room on Sunday. If you do, we'll have you and Pam stay at our house !!! Don't sweat it..

They'll be plenty of people still boating on Sunday as well as into the week... Just glad to see you'll at least come up..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic