NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Florida Winter Run

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Florida Winter Run
    Posted: December-27-2008 at 6:38pm

As a courtesy to our northern brethren, we took the boat out for a 12/26/08 run. You'll need to watch it come February, I know, I spent 24 years in the Great White North!!! The beautiful sound alone is worth the price of admission!!!

Feelin' Free in the '73
-Adam

1973 Skier
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2008 at 11:49pm
Was not able to see anything. The message said.

The action that you were trying to perform has failed.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 12:09am
Adams link

Nice sound to hear this time of year Adam. That little skier has a nice tone.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 1:38am
Thanks Larry. If ya wanna hear more..c'mon down..I'll get the '80 out for you.

Boat sounds sweet Adam. How was that taken..camera or cell phone? Who took it? Why no twins in the shot?

Eddie and I were out yesterday..Eddie footed..I drove and JoAnne took pics. Very nice day.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 2:01am

Oh sure, you'll get the boat out for Larry, how many times have we invited you out?!?!Just Kasey and I, he took video with the digital camera, I was pleasantly surprised how good the sound was when watching it at home and thought we should post it. We got a late start and the sun was low in the sky. We're planning on going out tomorrow (Sunday) at high noon, hopefully the water will be a bit warmer.
-Adam

1973 Skier
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 2:19am
Cool video, Adam, she looks and sounds great, that makes me want to put mine in the water!
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 2:37am
Stop thinkin' 'bout it and just do it, you know where we'll be tomorrow, high noon!
If you really want to, give us a call tomorrow a.m.
BTW, thank Keith again for working on her
-Adam

1973 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 2:46am
I would love to...gotta get the '80 out for a ride..been to long. Where are you gonna go? I got your cell in case we do go.

Tell Kasey he did a good job on the vid.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 3:00am

Lake Butler in Windermere, MM knows the spot.
-Adam

1973 Skier
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 4:40pm
Thats awesome! I'm very envious! What's the water temp down there?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 5:35pm
Not sure of the water...but the air is 79 this afternoon...not a cloud in the sky. Nice day.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

As a courtesy to our northern brethren, we took the boat out for a 12/26/08 run. You'll need to watch it come February, I know, I spent 24 years in the Great White North!!! The beautiful sound alone is worth the price of admission!!!

Great Video! Love that sound!! Wish I could've been behind it footin.
It was 65 here in northern Indiana yesterday, and although I couldn't get the boat out (lake froze) I did take a spin on Harley and raise a little h*ll. Felt Good.
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2008 at 8:08pm
me on xmas eve:

Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2008 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Thats awesome! I'm very envious! What's the water temp down there?

I'd guess the water was somewhere in the low 70's, a lttle cool to the touch, but fine once you get in. The kids were swimming in it yesterday with no complaints. Air temp is a little higher than normal for this time of year, should be in the 70's but was 80'-82', darn global warming!!!

-Adam

1973 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic