Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orlando Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orlando Nautique
    Posted: October-11-2008 at 5:29pm
While driving west on I-4 through downtown Orlando today,I look to the left and there it is. Nautiques of Orlando.its between the 408 and 441(OBT). I think it used to be the BoatsNSuch location. I'm not sure if there open yet but the yard is full of boats. I wonder what happened to all the service techs at SECC?        Chris
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2008 at 6:10pm
I believe they (including the famous and skilled Woody) are still there. According to what I have heard they will continue to service C/C and stock parts. You'll just haveta hold your nose thru the front door to ignore the stink of the new boats they are selling.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2008 at 6:18am
I was at a parade today and the guys from Nautiqes of Orlando saw me standing there and tossed me this new t-shirt, I know its not SECC, but the logo is still kinda cool!

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2008 at 10:39am
I thought at first it was you with the peace sign, goog thing i scrolled down, daisy dukes and all
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2008 at 3:12pm
Boy that sure is a boat that would get me turned on...graphics and tower...yuck....hard to believe its the same boat maker.

Tim's

Our '93 206

Our '78

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
beachdude24 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachdude24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2008 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Boy that sure is a boat that would get me turned on...graphics and tower...yuck....hard to believe it the same boat maker.

john

kinda agree with the gen3 tower is just ugly, look how bad the bimini looks. the graphics i think are ok
Living the Salt Life...Life is better in Aruba
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2008 at 3:35pm
i wrote the above comment with my brothers account didn't know he was logged in
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2008 at 9:56am
KO seen a physcic show on Natalie, you need to pay root a visit
"the things you own will start to own you"
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2008 at 10:37am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

KO seen a physcic show on Natalie, you need to pay root a visit

i tought they forgot about her over here we hear almost nothing about her anymore. there was a show pending a few months ago with the guy that made joran van der sloot confese but in never went on air since they threatend the presentor to kill his family if he aired it. after that nothing else about that girl...

srry for the treadjack
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2008 at 11:44am
I think if I had a choice between the parade boat and tims, Id take tims. If I had a choice of all of the above, I think Id take Johns 03 (type-o john?) 206. That's a great looking boat, john. Either I'm too old or not ready yet for that wing graphic, just doesnt do much for me. Looks like something some wakeboarder-slacker type slapped on after getting the boat home from the shop.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2008 at 1:43pm
FYI, A lot of the graphics on the new boats are actually parts of and inspired by the meloon family crest. Ken's son being the main driver in the new graphics for the most part. I don't care for the tower or bimini design although it is very functional, however the boat is alright by me. I have been on two 230's now and for thier purpose which is as a wake boat they are awesome, and reek of quality.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic