NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adirondack Marine outstanding!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adirondack Marine outstanding!
    Posted: September-26-2008 at 11:40am
I can not say enough about how great these guys are...anyone following the lake George threads or the special edition boat thread has heard a lot of positive buzz!

I watched Jeff fix Kens cable on the water after a pretty good drive out to reach him

Last weekend...we were at clinton Lake with several members...the Super Air went into "limp mode"...which basically shuts it down to a max (apprx)2000 rmps...so you can idle in. I was not sure how to trouble shoot or who could help. I called Adirondack hoping I would reach Jeff. I was relieved to hear his voice answering the phone.He asked a few questions and proceeded to guide me through the fix process...we were back up and running.

Giant thanks Jeff...you saved our weekend.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 4:09pm
Wow! Real-time customer service. On the weekend too. And English is their first language. Very rare these days.

Kudos to Adirondack Marine!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:18am
stang72, what was the out come to the problem with the limp mode ?

Was it a fuel problem..
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 12:43pm
Dave,

Jeff thinks it is a bad switch...so he had me disconnect a one of the sensors. Engine temp ,oil pressure were fine...all fuid levels fine...boat ran fine with no fuel issue.
Did you see a missed call from me?
Thanks for asking!
stang

The Super Air

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 12:49pm
That's cool, I think I did miss the call sorry..
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:02pm
I don't expect to reach anyone on a weekend...that's down time! I tried you first to see if you could direct me to a tech guy...next call was to Jeff and I got lucky.
All ended well!
stang

The Super Air

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:07pm
We do have a weekend phone, if you call the number on your coast guard. I dont know the direct number, but it will be transfered to the hot line cell phone. Its my week to have the phone. I hope this you help you next time if needed. And please no 2am calls..(hehe)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:12pm
And I know you are thinking, hey let me try it out.. go ahead

Now that's a special customer service for free...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:59pm
Dave...thanks brother...I try not to bug anyone on a weekend. However,if your not at a reunion and I am with quinner...2am your fair game!
stang

The Super Air

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 2:03pm
I know....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic