Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Orlando dealer location

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Orlando dealer location
    Posted: September-14-2008 at 10:50am
Well, I think the new Orlando Correct Craft Dealer location is going to be the old Boats and Such, which was right at Kaley and I-4, in downtown Orlando. Good luck to the new dealership!

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2008 at 11:29am
I had heard that Correct Craft of Orlando was building a complete and new facility.But this move would put them up and running sooner.
Also heard there was a new Mastercraft dealer too, any one heard the buzz from that.
I feel that was a bad move on CC part to remove SE and add CC of Orlando.But business makes strange bed fellows.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Also heard there was a new Mastercraft dealer too, any one heard the buzz from that.

I heard today that S.E.C.C.   IS the new Mastercraft dealer.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 1:43am
Ok..where is MM when we need him. He lives around the corner from SECC.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 1:58am
Talked to Woody before the deal went down, and yes , they will now be known as.... Southeast Marine
They will be the newest MasterCraft Dealership.They also have quite a few new CorrectCraft boats for sale.
Woody says they will also continue to service and sell CorrectCraft parts after the boats are gone.
The Maloons are not gonna roll over and play dead because of corporate , they will continue to service the CC line ...................Boat dr
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 2:01am
What could possibly be the reasoning behind this...Woody and SECC selling mastercrap...it can't be true.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 9:59am
$$$$ ???
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 1:27am
yup.

How was the meetimg with the magicman?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic