NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Like Ike

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 10:02am
John, I hope you had a lotta mousse in that hair, were you near Brunstucky again?
"the things you own will start to own you"
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 7:59pm
Here are some pics from sunday evening/monday morning:

IKE

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 1:56am
I did...and I was. Sorry we could not get by there...had to much to see and do. Actually stayed south of you down in West Cannan with a high school friend.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 3:56pm
Guys: We're still without power and it's kind of crazy here. I've found someon with a wireless card and I've got power here at the church, so I'm sending a couple quick emails and just wanted to say we're OK. Had a tree on my house, but the creek stopped short of my house.

It's crazy here and it will be a while before I'll do any posting, but I'll have some pictures good to go. We're focused on cleaning up the damage and trying to find food. I never lost gas at the house or water, or cell service (2813891883) so that's been a blessing--also: first cool front finally made it here yesterday and we've got cooler weather for a couple days! If you live in the south you know how huge that is.

Trying to find gass is one of the big deals. No boating for a while. Too many houses in the water!

Thanks for caring!

The Dude abides.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic