NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Since I was 12

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 1:25am
Andy: Do yourself a favor and meet up with 81..the majicman...you won't be sorry.

C'mon outa the closet for cripes sake quinner.

No thread jacks??? Is that a new rule?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 1:28am
Rule #1, you do not talk about thread jacks.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 1:38am
Must have internet in the motel 6 huh? But no cell service..left ya a message.

Sorry to have broke the rule.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 11:55pm
Notre Dame Crocs in my closet. They stay there. Not because they're Crocs though.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Andy Andy wrote:

Yeah the numbers are like 8" tall and bright red. LAME. The rule book isn't so bad. Under 20'. Under 290hp for IB. No racing. Nothing that can sustain flight.

Croc Free since 1977

Sounds like a croc of *************** rulebook to me.

Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2008 at 2:30am
I'm going to get the boat and trailer Sat morning. Leaving here at 7am. Should be a solid, easy ride.
OM45GE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OM45GE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2008 at 9:25am
Congratulations and welcome to the world of older boats. This place is an incredible resource.
1989 SN 2001
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2008 at 2:32am
It's home. It has a few nicks, and a couple of quirks. Nothing that can't be fixed. Either way it's mine and I'm happy. I'm going to throw an ignition switch in her, and shes getting the slow charge as we speak. A few other lil things and I'll be on the water, in my boat. Oh yeah I got my ugly numbers too, I'm 3B3. Whatever the heck that means.
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2008 at 1:14am
Tinkered most of the early day away. Dad came by on my motorpig, and I got the boat fired up.
Turns out it wasnt the ignition switch, but the fuse holder. Got an Auto-bone unit on there for now. Someone has rewired the boat before, useing mostly yellow and white wires, arrrg. So a lil challenge in the future, no biggie. I took it out for about an hour and a half today. Runs great. The recently rebuilt carb needs a tuning session. No big deal. Theres a flat spot just off idle. Im happy!
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 10:12pm
So. I've put a few hours on her. Mostly just cruisin' with my wife and lil girl. I love it though. So far I have; replaced the prop, aligned it, removed the gold pin striping on the hull, polished the jeebus outta it, oiled my teak, tried some minor adjustments on the carb, driven it. It needs some hull lovin, and the striping redone. It looks to have been redone at one point, poorly. Runs and bleeding from poor taping in the letters. I'll address that this winter though. Still some days left to cruise. Ive been looking at carpet options, and other options for redoing the interior.

I need to know where to find OE replacement parts, the 2001 dash decal!! and things of that nature.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic