NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spare Tire

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spare Tire
    Posted: June-28-2008 at 5:53pm
I am looking to add a spare tire to my list of standard equipment but am having trouble finding out whan manufacturers Ramlin used. I want to stay away from an ugly white tractor style (think norther tool) spray painted black and avoid purchasing three new rims simply to have them match.
Any help here is appreciated.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2008 at 9:20pm
The spare is not going to be cheap from who ever has it......The problem is finding a match to the two you already have.
Do a search on E Bay for trailer tires.Boat dr
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2008 at 1:45am
Post a picture of the wheels youre trying to match- CC/Ramlin used a few different styles.

I agree that the white spoked wheels arent an ideal match- but perhaps a spare tire cover would keep it from beeing an eyesore?
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2008 at 1:48am
Will try to post some pic's tomorrow.
Also looks like it is time to slow the typing down and proof the text prior to submitting the post..........
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic