NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clocking In...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clocking In...
    Posted: May-10-2008 at 1:18am
Its spring....

What does your hour meeter read? Ill find this thread in the fall and see where everybody is at. Mine is at 1532 right now on the old reliable '86.

Tim

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 3:21am
Tim, Hour meter, whats that?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 4:08am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Tim, Hour meter, whats that?

What Steve said.

At my age you sort of quit tracking that sort of thing.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 4:35am
Hey Chuck, cant track it if I wanted to.. my 64 doesnt have a gas gauge, yet alone an hour meter....
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 10:36am
the fun gauge on my SAN = 331
the Mustang reads 252, clearly wrong, and not sure if it even works. will check later....

I average about 90-100 hours on the big boat, guessing the little one will get 25 per year or so...    we'll see!   
Judging from the smile on my wife's face last night on her maiden voyage, the Ponyboat may get more than that!!
She is so happy to have her own Correct Craft!!!
Mike N

1968 Mustang

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 12:03pm
Mike,

Did you ever post any pics of your,,err excuse me..your wife's 68? Dont remember seeing any?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 12:55pm
will try to put up new ones this weekend. All the ones I have are when it was dirty and inside. She looks great now.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 4:47pm
The 88' say's she has 744 hrs. Not bad for a 20 year old woman.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 4:52pm
How many of you write the hours on the oil filter after an oil change?
Tim D
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 4:55pm
I do along with type of oil and date changed. I wished I kept a paper log of everything done to the boat. I know I've changed the plugs in her since I've had it but don't remember how long ago it was.

----- Sorry for the thread jack-----

How often do you guy's change the plugs? Yearly, hourly?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic