NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

74 Ski Nautique for $5k in Noblesville IN

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 74 Ski Nautique for $5k in Noblesville IN
    Posted: May-02-2008 at 10:17pm
I was driving home from the store and saw a very nice looking 74 Ski Nautique for sale in a front yard. I took a look - it is in very nice condition. The owner is the original owner and wants $5k. His number is 317-776-2262. If anyone would like me to go back and get pix I'd be happy to.
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
: The Best Scouting Software
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2008 at 12:47am
Maybe it's me, but it seems as though the trend of good deals appear in the North. For example the recent 87 Barefoot listed in the For Sale Forum. Seems like a good deal on the surface.
Any reason boats are cheaper North of the Mason Dixon line?

Danny
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
63CCSN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63CCSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2008 at 3:07am
It's my opinion that you can find deals on ski boats in the Northern States, our ski seasons are shorter. Someone gets a boat and they are the first or second owner and they thought they would use it more. The season seems short. They didn't get the boat in as much as they planned over a couple of years. The boat sits and then they want to get it sold.

Just my opinion.
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2008 at 9:17pm
I took a few pictures of the boat today. Pretty nice. The phone number to call is 317-776-2262 if anyone would like to call. I don't know the owner of the boat, just saw it on a drive-by.

My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2008 at 2:49am
That white dash is COOL.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2008 at 3:00am
Very cool...also the white motorbox with no padding. Like the bucket type drivers seat. Would put one in mine if I could find one. And those graphics....still the coolest of all time.

Hey Terry...think Alan is still enjoying your old boat?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2008 at 3:12am
I hope So.I missed stopping to see it last spring.Next year I am hoping to stop and see it on my trip.Would be nice to see the old girl looking brand new.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2008 at 3:28am
Better look just as sweet as when you had her.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2008 at 10:41am
This boat is in really nice shape - better than you can tell from the photographs. I was surprised to see it so clean. If anyone is interested and wants more photos, let me know. It's on my way to pretty much everywhere from where I live, so I can get more easily.
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2008 at 1:53pm
I don't know if this is the same boat or not, but, a couple of years ago, I was in my hometown of Noblesville and came across a '74 Natique.

The owner was outside and we chatted for awhile. He was a nice guy, and he told me his father had bought the boat years earlier. Here is a picture. Looks like it cleaned up very nicely if it is the same boat.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2008 at 2:19pm
Shore Station kind of conflicts the slanted water line staining on the hull, but damn it did clean up nicely. I do like the color scheme on that boat!
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2008 at 2:48pm
That's definitely the same boat. It did clean up very nicely - the gelcoat looks really good in person.
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2008 at 6:02pm
The owner dropped the price to $4500 OBO and it sold right away. Hope it went to a good home - maybe we'll see it on this site!
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2008 at 1:06pm
I wish this was for sale this time last year. I really wanted a 74 but couldnt find a nice enough one in my range. Its only about 45 min from my house.
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2008 at 1:11pm
Where do you boat Phatsat67? I am in Morse Reservoir in Noblesville.
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic