NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wakesurfing behind SNOB

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
carloscabanas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carloscabanas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wakesurfing behind SNOB
    Posted: April-18-2008 at 2:01am
Is it possible to produce a large enough wake behind a 93 Ski Nautique Open Bow to wake surf?? Anyone tried it?

Carlos

Come and ski/wakeboard in Belize!! Check out my website!!
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 3:15pm
I'm sure you can wakesurf with enough weight in the back of the boat and the proper speed. My son can wakesurf behind my 95snob with 3 people sitting in the back of the boat.

My wife and I were looking for vacation spots where we could water ski........ you have the perfect setup and a cool boat to boot !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2008 at 9:05pm
Yes of course you can, you have to use plenty of ballast. Iīm regular an i use 2 600lb in the LH and 1 600 in the back between the engine bay an the seat. If you donīt have fat sacs get a football team and that will do it, thus it will be easier to change balast from one side to the other when having both goofy and regular surfers!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
carloscabanas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carloscabanas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2008 at 12:22am
Thanks for the responses guys!! I have a wakesurf on the way but I don't have enough ballast yet. I only have two fat sac side sacs. I think they are only 400lbs each.

todicus

Only three people in the back!! Are they sumo wrestlers??haha If you want to come down give us a call!!

Carlos
Come and ski/wakeboard in Belize!! Check out my website!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic