NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hello

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ripsaw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello
    Posted: April-05-2008 at 12:39am
Just wanted to say hello and thank you for the incredible knowledge and insight you folks share on this site. I havent been able to quit reading all these posts. I keep thinking to myself, boy I wish I new something like this exhisted along time ago, maybe some of the things I've done with my boat would have went a lot smoother with a lot less trial and error.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2008 at 1:12am
Welcome to the site!
-Brad
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2008 at 2:10am
Welcome Randy. You said it...we've got a great place here to hang out. Incredable amount of info avalible on most anything you want to do with your boat.

What do you have and where do you use it? We love pictures here so post 'em if you got 'em.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
ripsaw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 3:11am
86 2001, we spend most of our time at lake delhi in Iowa, every ounce in a while we'll trailor south to the coralville resevoir for a day. Wife and I are still trying to figure out the picture thing.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 3:18am
There are some good threads on here...Randy in Ohio has the best. Took me a long time to get it too. One of the guys (75Tique) had to spend an hour or so talking me thru it. Keep trying.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 3:34am
Welcome to the site ripsaw; I'm not too far from you, just one state south.

I don't think there's a better boat site in the world, so jump on in! Well, better let that Iowa water warm up a bit first.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 11:09am
Welcome aboard! What they said and this may help with the pictures. Why ripsaw...unless it's none of my business?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
ripsaw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 2:19pm
I was just trying to think of something different from anything else I've seen on here. It looks to me like the veterans of this site have the good ones taken,and well deserving I might add. Thanks to all who have welcomed me. I hope to get to know a lot of you. Already thinking how to swing the GL deal, would love to meet some of you folks. P.S. sorry in advance for any internet miss-conduct, this is my first go at it and i'm sure I have alot to learn.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 4:11pm
ripsaw,

welcome....

Lot's of knowledge on here to soak up....kinda like your boat soaking up your bank account

Oh well you only live once and can't take it with you.

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 4:19pm
Rip , Is lake Delhi in the north east corner ? Kinda by Debueq? Maybe an hour to the west?

I did a mapquest on it . It looks like the place where I bought some parts from many years ago . Is there a Correct Craft dealer on the east end of the lake . How long and deep is that lake ?
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
ripsaw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 4:40pm
you got the right spot. The cc dealer is Hartwick marina witch was sold 2 or 3 years ago but is now owned by chris stender who seems to keep it going strong. Good small town marina with great people. Since it was dredged a few years ago we can go up stream about 4 miles further than we used to, so that probably made it 12 miles long. Main channel runs 10 to 15 feet deep until you get closer to the dam. After dredging none of it is supposed to be less than 5', but my depth finder would say otherwise. beautiful ride 67, I'll bet your elbow has a good case of poli***************ish.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 4:44pm
You can say that again.....Welcome again!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic