Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UK and Europe members Post here

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
2001SAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001SAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2014 at 10:22am
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing...

2001 Super Air Nautique
1989 Fairline Corniche 31

www.bannrivercruises.co.uk
gmars70970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmars70970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 5:22pm
I've only just seen this thread.

I'm new owner from Scotland. Not had the boat on the water yet but plan on getting it on Loch Lomond this summer.(hopefully it floats)

MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 5:31pm
Hey nice and welcome along. More pics please. The guys on here will keep/get you afloat in a few months when its warmer...not that Lomond gets warm!

Do you have any plans or jobs to complete over the winter ready for the new season or is she ready to go.

Soz lots of question I know.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmars70970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 5:47pm
Hi Matt,

Just planning on a general tidy up & service this winter. Once I know it runs ok & FLOATS then i'll spend more time on it,

I've only ordered new lights, fuel cap & clean water flush connector so far. Need to order service parts next.

The wife got me a wetsuit for Christmas so all ready for loch Lomond's cold water!!

The misses and her drunk friends are desperate to get the boat out too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmars70970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 5:55pm
Matt,

The boat actually came from your area. Alfreton.

Any chance you've seen it around before?
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 7:05pm
Graeme what are you using to tow in that first photo?
I'm looking to swap the disco for a van but struggling to find something with enough grunt
'82 Ski Tique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmars70970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 7:23pm
Its a Renault Vivaro diesel.

We use it for our motorbike trackdays, brilliant van. Towed from Nottingham to Kilmarnock with the boat on the back no problem!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmars70970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 7:32pm
My other toy.....
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 7:32pm
Lol, great picture, you are going to have your hands full in the spring.

Make sure you check your alignment fully when you give it a service.

I have not been checking the boat market much recently due to other commitments so hadn't seen it for sale but good find and welcome to the correct craft family.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmars70970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 7:43pm
The misses is trying to work out when I'll get the time for all this. I run a boxing club 4 nights per week, enjoy mountain biking, motor biking and now soon to be skiing/wakeboarding.

Alignment?

Newbie to all this, always thought if a boat floats its ok ;)

Cant wait for the summer, found an old pic of the boat from down your area.......

gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 8:40pm
Hey Matt how's it going? How was florida??

Originally posted by MattB MattB wrote:

Lol, great picture, you are going to have your hands full in the spring.

Make sure you check your alignment fully when you give it a service.

I have not been checking the boat market much recently due to other commitments so hadn't seen it for sale but good find and welcome to the correct craft family.
'82 Ski Tique
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 8:58pm
Make sure you do a search for the alignment process as its one step you really must not skip on a 'new to you' boat. Pete has an alignment video on youtube that explains everything well. Do not think you will be OK by skipping it thinkiong that the last owner did it.

Florida was amazing cheers, a week at the boarding school with Travis and Jeff only wish my body could have taken more. We did bit of driving down to the keys and back up to sanibel and back to Orlando...all seems so far away now, Got home to chaos as we started an extension to the house and the builders were still in!
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 9:02pm
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2014 at 9:42pm
Nice one! That's certainly on my wish list
'82 Ski Tique
Ben#155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben#155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2014 at 8:44am
If someone is looking for a nice ski nautique 2001 in europe;

http://youtu.be/FFEvbXA3J8g

boat is located in Holland price can be discussed.

Ben#155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben#155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2014 at 9:31am
it is a really nice boat in good condition with some options.
can be tested in the water.
Ben#155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben#155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2014 at 11:25am
or is there interest to part out the boat?
Ben#155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben#155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2016 at 4:51am

Friend of mine has Correct Craft Skier 1979 for sale in Europe in Holland.
engine and hull / floor in good condition running great many new parts
with trailer and cover 3950 euro!!
Ben#155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben#155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2016 at 4:55am

Ben#155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben#155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2016 at 5:54am
Ben#155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben#155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2016 at 8:59am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-uBzQAQW6M
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic