Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UK and Europe members Post here

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2013 at 5:36am
Congrats on thier way. I will sink and extra pint in the new arrivals honour
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2013 at 5:44am
Cheers Matt! How's things, had a good season?
'82 Ski Tique
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2013 at 5:53am
Not too bad, there have been a few ups and downs and work and other commitments have been getting in the way of as much boarding as I would have liked but not too bad. we are finishing the season with a trip to The boarding school in florida so I cant complian first 2 weeks of october with a week in miami and the keys to finish. Not every year I hit official middle age !!!!
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2013 at 6:26am
Fantastic!!! If it helps any I've been well informed that your 40s are the new 30s and that's now where is all at!

Trip sounds amazing
'82 Ski Tique
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2013 at 6:35am
I guess we all know why you still have not got that boat on the water now, you have been pretty busy with other pursuits
Ive not been checking on here as much as I would have liked over the summer is there a thread with your progress on the tique ?
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2013 at 6:54am
I've been making slow progress although am disappointed that still haven't got it wet yet. I don't have a thread detailing all the work, it was always my intention to write one up as was taking photos of EVERYTHING, but that was before I got back from the pub one night and dropped iPhone down the toilet!!!

With Sue being ready to drop sprog the last couple of weeks I've resorted to doing what jobs I can in the house, so mostly swim platform and upholstery. The seats are coming along quite nicely now have made all the frames, vinyl patterns and started on the piping - am optimistic to get most the upholstery done over the next couple of weeks whilst off work with the new born, but no doubt that plan will change in a day or so!!
'82 Ski Tique
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2013 at 7:07am
How about you spoil us with just a few random pics ? you know how much people like pics on here
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by MattB MattB wrote:

How about you spoil us with just a few random pics ? you know how much people like pics on here

Sorry for the late reply, the misses took a turn for the worse soon after this post, after 3 stressful days and nights (complications with baby and major scare afterwards with wife) Im now extremely happy to announce that both are fit and healthy
And it looks like the littl'n will make a good footer!!

Regarding photies - I shall write up a new thread today and send you the link
'82 Ski Tique
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 9:21am
Fantastic news that they are both doing well and congratulations to you all
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 12:17pm
cheers mate
'82 Ski Tique
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 3:32pm
Graham, congratulations to you both....enjoy the time together and hopefully some sleep......do we have a name yet??
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2013 at 5:56pm
Hi Roger, thanks
Yep, Harriet Emily and I'm sure she will be a little madam in no time!!!
'82 Ski Tique
Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2013 at 10:03am
Congratualtions. Boat crew by next season!
Easily Parted From Money
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by MattB MattB wrote:

Matt.. pics you say?..
thread linky

'82 Ski Tique
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2013 at 6:48am
Originally posted by must_dash must_dash wrote:

Kristof,
Can you get the dimensions of them as well.

Thanks

Long overdue, but here are the dimensions and some pics:
60 cm high and 36 cm diameter

They are very very light when empty, amazingly actually...
Hope it helps

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Originally posted by must_dash must_dash wrote:

Kristof,
Can you get the dimensions of them as well.

Thanks

Long overdue, but here are the dimensions and some pics:
60 cm high and 36 cm diameter

They are very very light when empty, amazingly actually...
Hope it helps

These are the EXACT ones I had explode on me. I checked with some of the guys around here and actualy 2 others have them explode as well.

Yes they are great from a weight perspective, but I hope that the aluminium ones will be made soon in a large size: Same weight advantage, safe in use.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2013 at 8:28am
Wow Rogier, really??
Dang, gotta warn my buddy then about the risks...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2013 at 8:36am
I also checked with a propane fillers that use them as exchange bottles for professional use. They will only use 70% fill max and have a special low pressure filling (?) to avoid risk. I did already notice in the past that they fill slower, as if there is a lot of back pressure on them. The steel tanks fill up much much faster for the same volume.

I would still like to use them, but I am looking for a company that is willing to make them with an overpressure valve and separate filling valve. If you find one, let me know!
Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 9:46am
I saw these for the first time in the UK last weekend, BP supplying them for patio gas.

Are yours adapted for a liquid take off or do they work fine as is?
Easily Parted From Money
rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Tomski Tomski wrote:

I saw these for the first time in the UK last weekend, BP supplying them for patio gas.

Are yours adapted for a liquid take off or do they work fine as is?

There are liquid pickup tubes in them. I've ran the patio heater version before: they freeze after a while when they go below 50% and doing more than just idling. If you have the room to put them 'upside down' you can use them, but this will not relevant for a nautique.
Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2013 at 11:10am
I see. I run a gassed car - Touareg 4.2 and 4.7 Jeep before that, but the boat isn't gassed.

I don't think it's worth the cost of converting it to me, but I'd certainly look for a boat that's already done when I change.
Easily Parted From Money
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2013 at 6:11am
I always think about a gas conversion but am still holding off as the moment I like the flexibility of taking the boat anywhere and being able to fill up anywhere without dragging the boat around.
Almost everyone at the local club is running on gas and the payback is only about a season (depending on use level) so its well worth the cost.
must_dash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote must_dash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2013 at 6:53am
Here is a picture of my refuelling set up. Still having problems with my pump. Not sure if a problem with lack of pressure from the pump or something else. Pumps about 50 ltrs and stops.
I can also run with a tank standing in the boat as well as with the fixed tank.

1986 Martinique - sold

When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.
Ben#155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben#155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2013 at 6:56pm
If someone is looking for a nice ski nautique 2001 in europe;

http://youtu.be/FFEvbXA3J8g

boat is located in Holland

gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2013 at 8:03am
left hand prop going cheap..

'ere
'82 Ski Tique
2001SAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001SAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2013 at 11:07am
Hello fellow UK members!

Anyone know a source for HT leads that would suit a GT40 in the uk?

D.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing...

2001 Super Air Nautique
1989 Fairline Corniche 31

www.bannrivercruises.co.uk
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by 2001SAN 2001SAN wrote:

Hello fellow UK members!

Anyone know a source for HT leads that would suit a GT40 in the uk?

D.

Try these guys...click on accessories go down to electrical and take your pick.

Real Steel
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
2001SAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001SAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2013 at 5:29pm
cheers roger. good website!

d.

2001 Super Air Nautique

gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2014 at 6:11pm
Anyone with a lefty??

Acme 541 going VERY cheap
'82 Ski Tique
2001SAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001SAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2014 at 10:16am
Still have these if they are of use to anyone?

Remanufactured 351w heads

2001 Super Air Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic