Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tread pads

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
raceage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raceage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 2:55pm
i defintely need a pair of the tread pads. let me know how you want me to pay for them and everything.

thanks
joe
joezero54@hotmail.com
1967 Ski Nautique
PKster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PKster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 8:49pm
Have you got any pics to send? I am interested in buying a couple of sets.
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 9:45am
Does anyone have any of the chrome bezels for the step pads? I'm in the market for 4 of them.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Ryno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2006 at 3:46pm
Do you still have the pads for a 1971 Ski Nautique?
Ryan
tleed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tleed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 9:11am
Still got at least one of these?

Thomas
Ryno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 12:11pm
thanks for the note...do you have four available?

Ryan
DougsdevilCC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougsdevilCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2006 at 10:01pm
Knoww its a little late, have any left?
Doug
CCcruiser
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2006 at 9:01am
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Anybody know of a source of the Chrome Bezels for these pads, someone "upgraded" my 1967 mustang to teak at some point...
-Joe.

I got a set of 4 that are mfg. by Perko from West Marine. I had to order them online. If you have not located any, let me know and I will get the part # for you.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougsdevilCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2006 at 10:16am
I'm looking for the inserts. If thats the part # for west, yes I would like to have that. Thanks
Doug
CCcruiser
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2006 at 10:25am
I think I still have the name of the person I bought my inserts from, but the crome bezels came from West. I will look it up and reply again.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2006 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by DougsdevilCC DougsdevilCC wrote:

I'm looking for the inserts. If thats the part # for west, yes I would like to have that. Thanks
Doug

Send me an email and I will give you the individual's name and address for the step pads. The bezels from Perko are part number 1325DP1CHR. I purchased them from GO2MARINE.COM . Their part number is 86084.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
BOBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Hoosier303 Hoosier303 wrote:

I have available replacement OEM tread pads for any Correct Craft 16-21ft boats from the 60's-70's. These are made from Santaprene in white and are very flexable. Pics available, $20 each plus shipping...thanks
tleed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tleed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 11:40pm
What? Who are you? Are you the same Hoosier guy that posted this same message several months ago and hasn't been heard from recently? What's your contact info?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougsdevilCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2006 at 7:03am
I think your right about the Hoosier guy. I emailed him and havn't heard anything.
Again, I lookin for 4 step pad inserts for a 64 American Skier, anybody have any ideas what I can do without them?
CCcruiser
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2006 at 7:37am
I think that I bought the last (4) that he had last winter. I do have the old black inserts from mine along with the original trim rings. They would be better than nothing.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougsdevilCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2006 at 7:40am
I have all 4 chrome bezels, just missing the inserts. Would you be interested in getting rid of the old inserts?
CCcruiser
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic