NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

87 Stringer blue print

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2011 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by YooperSully YooperSully wrote:

Does anyone have any pictures of the floor area up front after foam is in, but before the ply is put down?

What do you mean by "up front"? In front of the motor or up under the bow?
akabulla View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akabulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2011 at 4:40pm
I have every picture you would need here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11202092@N03/sets/72157612169227615/

but here are a few

YooperSully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YooperSully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2011 at 11:37pm
Thanks Joey.
87' 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YooperSully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 12:14am
Guys, I still need some help. My project is still in limbo. I'm still looking for some measurements on the main stringers on my 87. Can anyone help me out with some measurements to where the stringers change height? Even a little piece here or there would help. As a little reminder the P.O. had it rebuilt nothing close to original. So everything that I have to go off of is useless.
87' 2001
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 1:32am
I know we did not hook up before, but I'm willing to help. Mine is an 82. Not sure how much they changed in 5years ont he stringers. I haven't done anything in a year, so the stringers are still exposed for
measurements. I won't be home until Friday. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YooperSully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2011 at 1:33am
Any time that you are free and able I'd love to get the measurements. Any thing would be a start from where I'm at. Feel free to give me a call when you have the time. Shoot me an email. rogeresullivan@yahoo.com
87' 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YooperSully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 2:03pm
Here's the pattern that I've come up with so far. If anything looks out of ordinary please comment.
87' 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YooperSully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 2:05pm
The numbers are hard to see, I know. Just use your zoom option in your web browser.
87' 2001
karthur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 5:07pm
Roger,
Is the main stringer the only one you have dimenisions for? Also a question about this one area.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YooperSully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2012 at 2:21am
I can't say the primary is correct. I have only cut and shaped my secondaries so far, I'll do the primaries next week once the secondaries are glassed in. Once I have figured out all of my measurements I will repost the dimensions here.

The part you are in question of is just a 3/4 x 5 1/2" notch for the cross member under the rear hatch.
87' 2001
Big Pappa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Pappa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2012 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by YooperSully YooperSully wrote:

Originally posted by akabulla akabulla wrote:

This should get you started. This was a sketch of the secondaries I found when building mine. My secondaries were already gone when I bought the boat so I used this rough sketch to build mine and they came out pretty nice.

This is from your 82? Thanks

This was from my 85. It will get you close but each of these boats are different. I would say use this but add 3/8" - 1/2" height and then scribe to fit your boat to get a good match.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic