Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot race in Michigan, Sept 18th

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 9:02pm
Steve maybe I'll meet you at Hooters lol gas my Martinique has a 39 gal tank no need to stop for me.
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 11:44pm
Pat
What is your schedule for Friday? Are you heading to Jackson first? Give me a call when you can.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 12:34am
Nice a 39 gal tank...
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 1:19am
heavy hit friday eve but don't usually have to refuel to the next friday when I any doing weekends only where my ski partner usually has to regas up sunday. Steve if some want to fisish the ride to the camp from Lansing I will have plenty of room
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 1:37am
Steve also I am sure your 18 yr old who will be with me has time behind the wheel of your boat we should put a skier between us I would like to stick with him and I as drivers
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
RIPnSIX View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPnSIX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 1:21pm
Hey guys, I am in NW Ohio.. and I run the BucketHead... I just heard about this race. If you need an extra footer' let me know. I was going to try and get a group of guys to come up and foot but.. so far not so good.. If we did, however.. can we register the day before the race?
If you don't fall, you're not trying hard enough.

If it doesn't hurt.. Go Bigger.

Tubing Sucks.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 1:35pm
Pat
Two of the guys are good boat drivers. We can figure that out over dinner Friday.

Rip
What team did you race with at the Buckethead?
Send me an email through this site and I will forward the info and contact to you. If you talk to the organizer, I'm sure you can sign up the day before, or the day of.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 7:45pm
Sounds like we are up to 7 or 8 teams. Should be a good one.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 8:03pm
Should I relocate this thread into the "Reunions" forum? We have CCFan boats pulling (4) of the teams. Anyone rolling through Lansing Friday night, first rounds on me. 6:30 at Hooters.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2010 at 9:06pm
Steve going to shoot you an email give me a call when you get a chance tomorrow.
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 12:23am
Ripnsix it you want I'm in Toledo headed to pick up my boat Fri at my cottage if you are going you can ride up to my cottage and then the rest of the way ride with me just I'm staying at the Cottage after so if you came up there you would have your ride back. It interested email me pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
RIPnSIX View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPnSIX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 10:33am
Hey guys, looks like I am bringing up 3 guys and meeting up with a fourth up there. I am not sure what we are doing for rooms, or sleeping arrangements. I think we are planning on leaving Friday after noon. Might have to plan it out so we can get that round at Hooters!!

I will keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the great info!

PFelg. I will see what these guys want to do, where is your cottage? What time are you thinking about leaving?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 12:32pm
Sounds like I might have to hit the bank.
And remember, I said the first round. Hopefully you guys aren't throwing down Sapphire Martinis. Then again, it might help reduce the competition the next morning.
BTW, if anyone needs a boat, they're having Hydroplane races at the park starting at 11:00am.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 6:37pm
Hydro plane boats sounds like right up top guns alley I would like to keep my feet lol see you Fri Steve. Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 4:05pm
See you guys Friday at 6:30.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 6:30pm
Sounds like we have a great race set up for Saturday. (4) BFN's and Pat's Martinique. Top Gun is running a Barefoot Sanger, and the Sole Survivors are footing behind the Allen Jackson MasterCraft. The weather looks good. My wife called to ask what I wanted for food. Boat's running good.

Gettin' fired up!
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 8:18pm
Just got a message; Top Gun has lost one of their footers. Anyone know of a fill in?
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Just got a message; Top Gun has lost one of their footers. Anyone know of a fill in?

What time is the race?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 9:15pm
Race starts at 8:00am. Come up Friday night.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 11:51pm
Pumped for some fun. Steve call me when you leave see you a hooters. Let's have fun and play safe.
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 12:31am
Steve

Who did Top GUN lose?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 9:57am
I'm not sure which guy (not Heath (Spanky)). I was told one of the footers wives is ill.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 10:02am
I found out we have stuff going on tonight so I cannot make it.

Would be fun to come foot with you sometime.

Tim

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2010 at 10:10am
Tim
Too bad. It's a lot of fun. Any time you can get up to Michigan, the invite is always open.
If someone wants to foot with Top Gun, bring your fishing pole. These guys foot so slow, you might as well wet a line and catch some dinner.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2010 at 12:14pm
Just looked at the radar! Sorry you guys have to foot in the rain!

BFNSport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFNSport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2010 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by behindpropeller behindpropeller wrote:

Just looked at the radar! Sorry you guys have to foot in the rain!

Just got back.The rain stopped right before the start.Great meeting eveyone.
Pat thanks for letting me pull the Young Guns and your self with the Martinque.Very impressed with your boat!
Jeff

Sorry no footing pics to busy driving.
My son who has never footed before, or watch someone in person got to ride in and run the video camera for the wining team .He was non stop all the way home about getting our boat fixed.GREAT TIME!!!
BFNSport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFNSport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2010 at 5:06pm
waterskier2007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2010 at 10:47pm
Hey guys,
Just figured that I would throw this up here. I figured you all might enjoy it

Brendan
-Brendan Kirchner
Glass is made to be shattered

85BFN
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2010 at 2:35am
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2010 at 4:02pm
Brendan thanks for taking the pic, the only thing I forgot at home was the dang camera.

The race was great. I was happy to meet some new faces from the site and catch up with guys that I already know. I can not wait for next years race.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic