NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2013,, We're Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1415161718 21>
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 3:56pm
A bunch were out this am but now it's raining might be over soon. I'm beat . I have my pad and have not figured how to post pictures with it. Actually nothing at all unusual or exciting happened
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 4:07pm
The site appears to not want to process picture uploads this am....

Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 4:10pm
First try at posting a photo, if this works I'll add my best from the weekend...

Boat Dr's step pad

Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 4:39pm
OK, I think I've got this thing figured out now. Here goes...

A beautiful classic interior.

Speaking of classic, how about the Hurricane.

Austin going for a morning ski.

Dave (OverMyHead) behind his wheel.

David (davidg) and son Tom in their Southwind.

OMH's dog Rory.

The Dr. and Mrs. Boat, Chris (storm34) with Zoe, Tim (Morfoot) and Randy (in Ohio) behind, respectively.

Boat Dr. leads the Quinner Crew and JoeinNY/BKH and family out at the head of the parade.

Best of it's decade.

Dameselflies love davidg's Southwind too.

Tim (TRBenj) prepping for a ride on the shotski (aka whiski).

Tim's hopped-up barefoot.

Gary (hidden), Jim, and John work on the Mustang's battery.

Wind blows in Jim's hair as he pilots the Torino.

Chris heading out this morning.

Thanks to everybody I met, took me on a ride, shared a conversation/drink/pull and generally made this weekend wonderful. Big props to the organizers.

Jamin
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 9:35pm
Pictures from Saturday. First group most of the boats in the water (I think I only missed a few)

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 9:38pm
Second Group

Seeing double???

Nope

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 9:41pm
Group 3

Reid received some PBR shorts - NICE!

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 9:45pm
Group 4

Randy (...from Ohio) and Mark (Lewy2001)

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 9:49pm
Group 5, mostly Storm boats (Chris Mars, Storm34)

If you don't see what your looking for get a hold of Tim (Morfoot)

Who could resist Rory (Dave, OverMyHead, pouch), actually all the dogs present were awesome!
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 9:53pm
Group 6

Randy (...of Ohio) son

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 10:13pm
Group 7

Dana, always willing to oblige a request for more green on the boat

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 10:16pm
Lining up for the Boat Parade

These shots never due it justice of actually driving in the "parade"

I think everyone figured out who we are this year...
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 10:37pm
Guys I just got off the lake. 7:42 pm. pretty ugly day except for the early am. Ran my gas tank dry. Nobody left but me out there. Pretty lonely out there. I'm leaving Green lake early tomorrow morning. Thanks to everyone that put this event together. We had a great time. Thanks again to Dave in the Southwind with his son Tom for the skiing time this morning. It was a little rough but had fun anyways. Bones.
That money talks, I'll not deny, I heard it once: It said 'Goodbye'
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 10:38pm
Random crowd shots (Workman's):

Dave, your special request...

Pete your going to have to have a chat with Dave about "keeping it original" personally, I think its AWESEOME!

PLBC 98 Air

Our own loveable Quinner, he's sort of like a big teddy bear, make sure to ask him about Kenosha, wheel chocks, oak trees, ski ropes, etc, etc, etc
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 10:44pm
Thought these were kind of two cool transoms - old school

And two newer transoms, still not modern day... (can you guess who still has younger kids?)

Lot of IA boats here is 70CC, Phil we can't wait to see "Ol Red", would great to have it run with Dad's "Ol Blue"

The Sandstrom's took best in class, nice work guys!

Four Guys
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 10:49pm
Just a few more pics. If anyone wants a copy (higher resolution), PM me your email and I will send your way. I have a lot of other shots but these were the best of the bunch. Thanks again to Alan and Dana, Dave and Steve, you out did yourselves again!

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2013 at 10:55pm
Some more random shots from the in Water Activities...

The Fastest boat I have ever ridden in !

Floater...

Thanks for the Ride ! This boat is like a Go Kart on CRACK !

Where to begin ? First thanks to Tim and crew who let me invade their campsite and Leading me to the Goose ! I really do not remember the trip back but woke up where I was supposed to be. Saturday morning getting directions in my home state from a guy from CALI ! Thanks Brian. My Saturday morning ride with Dave and son Tom in the Southwind (Lovin It !) Huge thanks to all who helped in any form to make this happen as it was a blast. I am a boat junkie so this was like giving me keys to the candy store. If you ever get a chance to go make sure you make it happen as you will not be disappointed !

Lessons learned in Green Lake 2013....

A Swim Platform will not knock over a tree

Ski ropes wrapped around a prop will end the fun for a while

Remember to remove the anchor before taking off

You can do a dual prop change in the water without losing parts

All Correct Craft owners are Awesome !

Hope to see you all next year.
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 12:56am
A few pics. Many more to come.

Everyone returning to the launch on Friday.

1999 Ski Nautique 196
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 1:38am
Getting beat to hell heading for Norwegian Bay on Friday morning. My little boat did pretty well.

1999 Ski Nautique 196
tachyon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tachyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 1:40am
Awesome pics, wish I could have made it this year! Heading up to Minocqua, WI this weekend with my Super Air if anyone is up in that area.

Note to self; that reverse gelcoat SN in light blue/white is sick. I may need to search for one of those in the future...
Manufacturer of the Super Deluxe Boom Mount!

www.tachyonmotorsports.com
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 1:40am
Great Video Chris! definitely have to find one of those wake board boats with the engine thingy in the back to tuck in behind. Thats what I did! HA!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 2:04am
Coming back from a morning ski on the west end with Brian and Ryan, we ran into Chris and his beautiful blue SN.

1999 Ski Nautique 196
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 2:57am
The Show Nautique and Allen's Sport heading to happy skiing grounds!!!

1999 Ski Nautique 196
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 3:07am
I have to find a way to host these large Panoramic shots. They have a lot of detail when viewed at full res.

1999 Ski Nautique 196
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 9:47am
Frankenotter wins for the most correct exposure on his shots! Are those stills from the GoPro? They look incredible.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 10:00am
Great pictures! Sorry we missed out.
Js
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 10:16am
Joel, hardly a GoPro, Chris has more invested in his camera gear then most of us have in our boats
ny_nautique View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny_nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Frankenotter Frankenotter wrote:

I have to find a way to host these large Panoramic shots. They have a lot of detail when viewed at full res.

Chris - post them to Photobucket and the user will have the option of clicking to the full version.

Looks like a great time guys. Glad you had 1+ days of nice weather. I'm hoping to be able to make it out next year.
- Jeff
1999 Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Joel, hardly a GoPro, Chris has more invested in his camera gear then most of us have in our boats

Well, they have that super saturated, super contrast look which is very GoPro-ish exposure so it's not that far out there! Very cool either way!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2013 at 1:25pm
HAHA nice eye Joel. The pics and video I posted so far were shot with a GoPro Hero 3 Black.

They were, however, touched up in CS6. I haven't started processing the 5dmk3 images yet.

Here's a video of our very own Quinner fighting the law in a very diplomatic / non-confrontational way.

1999 Ski Nautique 196
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1415161718 21>
  Share Topic