NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 Green Lake Photos - Great Time!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2009 Green Lake Photos - Great Time!
    Posted: July-19-2009 at 9:17pm
Thanks everyone for another great year at Green Lake. Patricia and I enjoyed seeing everyone again and some first time reunion folks. We're looking forward to Lake George in September!

Here are some of our photos.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2009 at 9:20pm

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2009 at 9:27pm
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2009 at 9:31pm

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 11:56am
Great picture of the little girl!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 12:05pm

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 12:06pm

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 12:26pm

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 12:36pm

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 2:50am
I have some really good ones...will catch up tomorrow!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 12:24pm
We had a great time in spite of the weather. Green lake is awesome Here are some water shots.

Surfer girl

Mark this could have been you?

Linseys 2nd time on a wake board

Rocky the tubing dog

Bob on the byerly
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 1:02pm
Here are a few I have of the weekend. I'm gonna send Keith the rest so he'll have them to use for a GL slide show.

Founder, President, and CEO!!

The Lake

Chips-a-Hoy

Not a CC but "THEY" made sure we were being watched.

Brian ? driving the Demo 220!

Mrs. Wakeslayer

Ken Meloon and James ?

Parading out!

Tom & Sue Smith ( no screen name YET!)

Jbear's "New" Boat!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

We had a great time in spite of the weather.

I keep laughing when anyone says this. The first GL was in the 90s all weekend, we all got scorched!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 1:33pm
More Pictures!

Critter

Storm34

skutsch

A Ski, Sport and an Air. How often do you see this?

8122pbrainard's Dunphy. Beautiful Boat Pete!

BKH in Raindog's Boat

Mark Lewy and Randy in Ohio

The Godfather & Ken Meloon.

No clue but a CC none the less. I think they just happened to come across the flotella of CC's......... "WHHHHat the....."

HEY DOC!

Banquet Time!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 1:59pm
What a difference a day makes. The sun came out on Sunday and everyone was able to hit the water. I can only imagine what it would have been like if it were out on Saturday.

rleinen79, Amy, and Emily.

Beautiful daughter Rob and Amy!

Our local law enforcement being ever so kind after the 5 man barefoot attempt. They informed Hollywood NOT to do it again.

Line em' up at the sand bar!

Gary S, p/allen and Wendy

Quinner

stang72's 8 yr old son getting some air infront of the Armada on the Bar!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 3:02pm
FYI - Above, it is BKH in RainDog's Classic. I ain't that debonair.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2009 at 4:19pm
Whoops Sorry! My mistake. I was looking more at the boat than the driver.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 1:08am
Tim,

Thanks for posting all the cool photo's...

I think me and Ken were talking about how a blow out this event is getting to be.

Dave
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 2:12am
Ken & Tim; Thanks for the shots of the Sport - thats the first time, I have seen pictures of it in the water, cause we are always in it...

Love the shot of the Ski, Sport & Air! That was a good catch!
groovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 4:42am
Finally made it home from a week of recovery from the normal life and time to fall back in the groove. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for having us up for the weekend. The good times never stopped even when we were out of the boat. From the boat, to the campground, to the gooseblind and whatever else happened in between we had a blast. Camden and I can't wait for next year. Here are a few photo's of the fun. I know we snapped a bunch so when we get them organized I will put a bunch up. Time to get some sleep. Thanks again...Oh, this is Brian from Lauderdale Lakes by the way.

This person either didn't like the boat or doens't like their car!!!

All wrapped up and ready to go...

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 5:54am
Brian,
Good to meet you and Camden . . . you are good people!

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 9:21am
What Chuck said and thanks for everything!

I'm sorry I missed my 'hammer down' drive in the 'monster green', but there's always next year. If you're ever down south, please stop by!

Greg and Amy

And that's a great shot of you on the board!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 11:39am
Cool pics, Brian. Good to see you again and to meet Camden. I love the shot of the Black Python pigged out to the rub rail for the surf session.

Consider coming down to the Lake Clinton reunion. Heated lake in Sept. You too WakeSlayer!
groovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 1:52pm
Hey Greg sorry we missed you to for the hammer session. I looked for you right as I was dropping off the group and didn't see you. I told Camden the whole ride that I was bummed we didn't get you in the boat. Good times all around for sure. We will definitly look you up when we make it south. Can't wait until the next one. Hope the rest of your trip was good one.

groovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 1:55pm
Hey Chuck glad to share some lakefront property and a few laughs with you guys. Next year hopefully I will be able to bring the mustang up. Have a safe year...

groovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 2:13pm
Hey Steve good times for sure! We have a bunch of pics of the mighty python in all her glory. As soon as we get them organized I will get a bunch on. Camden took a bunch of great shots, all random of everyones boats. Where is lake clinton again?

groovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 2:18pm
Does anyone know how I can get a picture up for my profile shot. What is a diaries ID #. Sorry I'm a newbie. Thanks for the help

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 2:19pm
Brian, if you can, please email them to me. I didn't take any pics last weekend. Also, we need to settle up on the surf rope.

-Steve
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 2:21pm
Also, check this thread for Clinton Lake info.
groovin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 2:41pm
I just emailed you on the surfrope. I will get some pics out to you as soon as we have them organized. When I clicked the Lake Clinton thread this is what came up.

Server Error in Forum Application
WARNING: SQL Injection attack detected.
Please contact the forum administrator.

Support Error Code:- err_SQLServer_SqlInjectionTest()
File Name:- functions_filters.asp

Error details:-

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic