Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Nautique Dealer in Maine!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Long Lake Marina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Long Lake Marina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Nautique Dealer in Maine!
    Posted: October-19-2012 at 3:46pm
Hello everyone!
My name is James Davenport, and I am the sales and marketing director for Long Lake Marina, located in Naples, Maine. We are proud to be the new Nautique dealer for the state of Maine. To give you all some background on us, our business has been family owned and operated since 1999. We have a beautiful facility right on Long Lake, and offer gas, slips, a boat ramp, and new and used boat sales. We've been a Tige dealer since 2009, but saw a great opportunity with Nautique and made the decision to jump on board. In addition to Tige and Nautique, we also carry Yamaha boats and watercraft, as well as the Tahoe pontoon boat line. We have a 4 bay service department located 1/10 of a mile away from our showroom, and are PCM premier dealer certified. If there are any Nautique enthusiasts in need of parts or service in the state of Maine, just let us know! We are excited to start with the Nautique franchise, and can't wait to meet all of you who live or boat in our great state.

Cheers,
James
James Davenport
Director: Sales and Marketing
Long Lake Marina
207-693-3159 (o)
207-356-6395 (c)
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2012 at 3:54pm
Youre posting in the Reunions forum... does that mean youre interested in hosting?

New Dealer in Maine discussion
Long Lake Marina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Long Lake Marina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2012 at 4:32pm
We are very interested in a hosting a reunion. We're working on an idea that would be awesome for both Long Lake Marina and for Correct Craft Fan. I'll post some more information on it once I'm able to finalize some details for it.
James Davenport
Director: Sales and Marketing
Long Lake Marina
207-693-3159 (o)
207-356-6395 (c)
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2012 at 4:39pm

Sweet !!

Welcome to the site too !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic