This is a completely restored 1984 Correct Craft Bass Nautique. These rare and unique Bass Nautiques were only made for two years. This boat has been garage kept and in our family since purchase. READY FOR THE WATER.
1. Hull: New, professionally restored fiberglass and gelcoat -- factory bright blue. Brand new windshield (not shown in some of the photos).
2. Motor: 1996, Johnson Fast Strike 150, low hours, runs like new, stainless steel prop and spare ss prop.
3. New GPS/Depthfinder/Fishfinder. Hummingbird Matrix 97 with Navionics chip.
4. Interior: Syntec 206 cut-pile superior carpet, new. All original steering and gauges hardware.
5. Trailer. Completely restored--deluxe winch and tongue assembly, new tires, wheels, bearings, and hubs.
6. Trolling Motor: Motor-guide with very few hours.
7. Two fully functional live wells, four locking storage bins, new hardware.
8. DieHard starting battery; two Deep Cycle trolling batteries (new), Three bank ProMariner charger (new).
9. Performance -- 55+ mph, superior Correct Craft ride, great out of the hole. 20 Gal fuel capacity.
10. All literature, manuals, documents provided with some original spare parts.