NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a Project?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2007 at 1:43pm
Few I thought you had founf the holy grail a BFN with a 460. ReidP I am with you on wanting a BFN with a 460.
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2007 at 7:47pm
Thanks a million Greg.....I made it home with it.....safely to NC. Here is a photo of it, in the back yard with my other "junk".

pc

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2007 at 12:30am
JUNK? If I had known you thought it was junk I would have charged more! Good talking to you today & glad you made it home ok.
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2007 at 12:48am
Greg: I don't think he means the boat.....must be talking about that tow vehicle.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2007 at 1:47am
*It was stated incorrectly!* Look what it's sitting beside! I have boat parts scattered all over this property, and in the house, in every room. Some of that stuff is called "junk" by most people that see it......but I call it "treasure".

John, the tow vehicle hooked to the other 79 is a $900 Chevy 4x4 truck......that I proudly drove to a Nautique Reunion here in NC dragging an 81 SN Limited.....that took first place in the show.... My buddy, Keith W. made me unhook the truck and put his Tahoe in it's place........he was getting sick on his stomach seeing that old "Sanford and Son" truck hooked to my "Show Stopper 81 Limited". TRUE STORY!

pc
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2007 at 1:55am
C'mon; you're telling me you hooked that awesome boat to a $900 truck? And I had mrs jbear searching all the Florida CarMax sites for a F-150 that would match the '80!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2007 at 2:03am
I did, and was going to leave it hooked to it for the duration of the event, but Keith W. wouldn't allow it. Hey, when you tie all your money up in Correct Craft boats, you pull them with whatever you can!

pc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic