NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED dead or alive

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED dead or alive
    Posted: November-19-2006 at 2:37pm
looking for a 1985 chevrolet pick up truck cab and complete interior, must be rust free.
I will travel within US. or will take whole truck if cab is in good condition,please call me with any leads. 877-369-6693 or send an e-mail too: darrin2078@verizon.net
    thanks Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2006 at 7:29pm
     Eric, why would ya need a specific 1985 cab?? They were all the same from 81 to 87, and later with the R/V series.

Jeff..
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 1:25pm
Jeff, yeah i'll take anyone of those years, but the cab has to be complete, I have new inner and outer fenders. We dont mind dents
   Eric
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2006 at 9:06pm
    A southern vehicle is prob the best bet. We do have a 82 C10 shortbed 250 straight 6 that the cab is actually in decent shape. Need a little work, but its all there. The underside of the bed is rotted as well as the inner fenders. Truck still runs and drives, but we dont use it.

Jeff...
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 10:35pm
I have a complete rust free cab but no interior.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by ultrahots ultrahots wrote:

I have a complete rust free cab but no interior.

Terry, you got that on blocks out in the front yard? BKH
Livin' the Dream

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 11:11pm
A friend of mine has it sitting in my shop.Would love to have the space back.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 11:39pm
Terry, are you looking to get rid of it? if so how much and where are located,
Eric

Jeff, i have a bed Im looking for the cab
Eric
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 11:45pm
Don't know if Terry's checked out for the eve. He's in Wisconsin in the Madison area. BKH
Livin' the Dream

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2006 at 1:09am
I am in Wisconsin.I used to have a ton of pictures of it as he wanted me to list it on Ebay for him.I could get more pics if needed but it is completely stripped.It has a windshield and doors that is about it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2006 at 10:24am
ultra, thats what im looking for
Terry, you'd probably hate to part with it, I know how some people feel about thier lawn ornaments in different parts of the country, by the way Happy Thanksgiving
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2006 at 10:49am
Terry if you could send the pics to darrin2078@verizon.net or to our website
thanks Eric
ps i havnt been to Wisconsin in a while, are Krugles still popular up there??
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2006 at 11:00am
Eric, really do not like the remark about "lawn decorations" Some of the southern areas grow gra$$ really well, and the lawn is a good place to display WORKS OF ART,also serves to stop gra$$ growth,or less gra$$ to mow.
wish i could find the shot of a real REDNECK christmas yard decoration,it consists of one of those lighted deer that you put in your front yard,but with a twist.
It is hanging up side down from his back feet from a tree, with a pile of red lights on the ground,appears to look like blood. Only in La................Happy Holidays to all our C/C Fans.......... boat dr
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 8:51am
Boat doc, you gotta a couch on the front porch?? lol   eric
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 8:59am
Eric, i dont have a porch in the front, the bayou is in the back yard. have a large patio looking out (south) on the water with a pier for guests. this is where you will sleep when you come down,running from the snow..........

temp here today 75,

gotta go put on my shorts...boat dr
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 10:16am
Hey guys, their auctioning off our work truck and I don't think any fellow employees are interested in it.

1988 Cheyenne 3500. ~88k miles, 5.7L TBI, 2wd open 14 bolt rear end. Standard cab, long bed, topper. Pretty standard truck not many options that I know of. Peeling white paint with minor surface rust in some spots. Headlights and radio don't work, probably some wiring issues? If this were a 4x4 I'd have driven it home by now. If I had a garage I'd also buy it, fix the small things, get the body done and flip it.

Can probably be had for under $1k. Any interest and I'll snap some pics, it's sitting in the back.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 12:30pm
Holleywood, if you dont mind snap some shots and e-mail to me   eric
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 1:19pm
Ok, I should have them to you by tomorrow. Bidding ends Dec.1 then the truck will be offered to the public if nobody takes it. Don't know how they'll handle that yet if it goes there.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2006 at 12:01am
Sorry these are late, DSL dropped out on me again last night. No bids on the truck yet, can probably be had for close to $500-600 plus whatever taxes might apply. Need to know by friday the 1st unfortunately.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2006 at 9:55am
Hollywood, I appreciate you taking the time to post the pics, But I need a 1981 to 1987 cab. I would jump all over that truck if it was the year I needed, also im finding out i need a 3500 cab to be exempt from Ohios stick it in your a$$ E-check, 1 tons are exempt. I am due for a road trip somewhere far far away, If you come up with anything else let me know.... thanks again, Eric
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2006 at 10:02am
No problem, I know it wasn't exactly what you were looking for but thought maybe someone else would want it.

3500s are exempt in OH? That's strange, it's the other way around here in IL, well for commercial use vehicles atleast.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2006 at 5:36pm
yeah, i guess its considered a commercial vehicle and in Ohio it is exempt, im bidding on a 1985 on e-bay and it would be perfect, it also has air and my truck does'nt and the cab and doors look in good shape....road trip very possible
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic