Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rain, rain go away!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rain, rain go away!
    Posted: July-01-2006 at 12:06pm
Sweet summer rain. Like God's own mercy...
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2006 at 11:05am
Well I was driving home from work and the skies still looked sunny. Went in the house to change, came back out to hook up the boat and the sky was black. It couldn't wait just one more hour, could it?
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2006 at 12:23am
We had tons of rain here in IL ...killed any sring boating...seems to be back to narmal...and I keep the fingers crossed!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 10:25pm
I was hoping those storms missed the lake-left the 210 in the water last weekend.I guess I'll find out tomorrow if the cover is still on!Looks like Mother Nature is going to be a b*tch again this weekend.Hang in there,we'll get a couple of good weekends in a row eventually

Mike
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 9:28pm
    We have enough junk on our beach on Mousam that floated in to keep the bon-fires going for a long time. What a mess everywhere. Roads are all erroded and washed out still. Massive thunderstorms with hail lifted the boat cover of the 76 and the poles fell over 2 days ago. First ever for that.

Ken, I recall a few years ago very few had water because it never rained..

Jeff....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 9:25pm
Dry as a bone in Central Florida boys. Hot also. To hot to ride so we are gonna get the boat out tomorrow.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 9:08pm
We need some more in Texas.
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 6:21pm
We got dumped on yesterday in Indiana. Looks like we'll have a nice weekend. Too bad the lake will be overrun by boats - I need a nice weekday!
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
: The Best Scouting Software
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 5:09pm
Hey Ken,

Send some of that our way! Atlanta is dry, dry ,dry. We can't get any rain. I have given up on my yard. It is turning brown already. The lake is way down because of no rain & a screw up by the corp letting out too much water.
Greg

86 BFN
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 4:20pm
The doppler radar image looks like a row of traffic lights, red, yellow, green.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 4:16pm
No kidding Ken. Hoping to hook up with you some evening in the very near future, but most of next week looks like a bust weatherwise. My evening schedule is freeing up with school and sports wrapped up. Looking forward to that evening on the lake with you and maybe Keith. Let's keep our eyes on the weather. We started talking about this about four months ago and now that it's here, we can't get the weather to cooperate. Lets try to do something in the next week or so. I was almost there an hour ago as I had a quick business trip in Canton. I should have kept going.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 3:40pm
I'm supposed to be going out for some skiing at 4:30, I hope the rain holds off.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 3:27pm
Have you guys in the northeast ever seen so much rain? Another weekend wash-out is forecasted. Sunday is 50/50. I have put .5 hours on my boat so far this year. What's up with that? Tomorrow, up to 5" of rain forecasted. I'm going to start skiing on my back lawn pretty soon.

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic