Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

boat show

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: boat show
    Posted: January-17-2006 at 6:00pm
I went to the Atlanta Boat Show Saturday. Congratulations to the new CC dealer in Atlanta - Cobalt Boats of Atlanta for winning "Best Boat Display". It was a great display of some GREAT boats!
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2006 at 2:12pm
Just Got back from working Toronto Boat show , Pride of Muskoka had a very nice Correct Craft display , talked with them for a while, nice people. Toronto show is cool because you see a lot of boats you don't in the states .
Lots o fun just a little cold !!!!!
Mike
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2006 at 11:18am
Snowman,

I'm surprised. I've spent a fair amount of time in a 211 and no one has ever complained about comfort. Alas, you've got to keep them happy. Personally, I don't see the value in a 226 either. The 226 handles well for a large boat, but the 211 handles extremely well for a V-Drive, much better than the 226, IMHO.

Maybe you can get the wife on the water for a test ride/ski. She might change her mind.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

snowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2006 at 11:08am
I went with my wife & kids,on the weekend.
I went with the mindset of signing a deal on a 211. The boat is perfect,BUT my wife can,t get comfy in the observers seat.
We spent 2hrs in the 211,220,210,226,216
211-$65+
226-$90+ how is this so much more,it,s just more fiberglass.
Dirtbikes for the kids & I is starting to look good.

Paul
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2006 at 6:29pm
Just got home from the Chicago boat and RV show.   Correct Craft, Mastercraft, Malibu, Mooba, Centurian, and Supra boats were there. I'm still happy with what I've got for now but I really had a hard time when we went to the Rv show. I'll upgrade my old Bounder one of these days.

If anyone goes to this show make sure you check out the Criss Crafts, they make some awesome looking boats.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2006 at 11:41am
The Atlanta Boat Show is this weekend January 11-15. I don't know about the Correct Crafts this year. Watersports Central has had a nice display in the past, but they are no longer a CC dealer. Does anyone know?
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2006 at 11:21am
I will be working the Toronto Intl boat show from Jan 13-15
will also be at Atlantic City from jan 31 to feb 5
Then Miami Intl from feb 14- 21

If any members are at these boat shows come by the West Marine Booth and Say Hi !!
Mike

Bob's2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2006 at 11:24pm
Houston Boat Show started Friday Jan.6 and runs thru Jan 15. Supposed to be inboards there. I went 2 years ago and there we MC, Bu as well as CC. I'm planning on making it rhis week.
Bob Ed
83 2001
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2006 at 8:02pm
A White, Rock on! Who would want a maliboo?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
AWhite70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AWhite70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2006 at 2:20pm
I've been to this show several times mainly because I live in Cedar Falls and usually get free or discounted tickets.

I went last night and there weren't as many ski boats as previous years. The Moomba display was pretty good but only one Nautique on display (SV211) and only one Malibu (Response LXI). The Malibu was actually the same boat they had last year and was obviously used.

Last year the Malibu dealer tried real hard to get me into a Malibu. Said he'd take both my '02 and my '79 on trade and give me more than I paid for them. I still wasn't interested.
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2006 at 11:31am
It appears Moomba, Gekko, Correct Craft, and Malibu will be represented as listed on the exhibitor list on the web site.
mars88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2006 at 9:14am
Hey do you know what kind of boats they hold there? I live near DM and always see them adverstised but never go cuz i dont think they have Inboards.
mars
waketique78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waketique78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2006 at 12:03am
just thought I would let anyone in the midwest know that there is a large boat show at the University of Northern Iowa Dome this weekend, January 6-8th. here is the link
http://www.iowashows.com/index.cfm?Display=Shows/index.cfm&Show_ID=1
1978 Ski Tique, Skylon, Fatseat And Sacs for ballast
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic