Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Delete

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tkbsurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkbsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delete
    Posted: January-14-2009 at 12:14pm
Found a prop! Thanks everyone at CCF!

Thanks!
1988 Fish Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 12:18pm
I doubt you'll have much luck finding that prop here- I cant think of any DD Correct Crafts that used the 1-1/8" shaft or a prop that large. Im guessing youve repowered with a 1.5:1 tranny?

The good news is that a LH 14x18 1-1/8" shaft prop is common- Mastercraft used that size on their Powerslot boats for years. Try Craigslist or ebay.
tkbsurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkbsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 12:23pm
Thanks for the input TRBenj! Your correct about repowering with the 1.5 gearbox. I thought I would just ask here first.
1988 Fish Nautique
Tellarico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tellarico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 12:52pm
I have been looking for a 13x14 Nibral prop also. Try ebay. I have been monitoring ebay and there are quite a few avaliable.
GaryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 4:11pm
I have a 14x18 RH 3 blade Nibral. Shoot me an email at gmuhler@Loadometer.com and I will send you a picture.

I also have a 14 x 12 RH Nibral 3 blade if anyone is interested.

Gary
1989 23' Fish
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 5:15pm
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2009 at 1:33pm
Kevin, you drop a ZF in that boat, lefty or righty? havnt talked to you in a while, I'll call this week sometime.
"the things you own will start to own you"
tkbsurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tkbsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2009 at 1:37pm
Eric,

I ended up ordering a new ZF prop 14x14RH #5 pitch .70DAR. I put a new ZF45A 1.26 electric shift in there with ZF elec controls. It should be a fun little project!

BTW, I will send you some pics of the new 30' M/C with joystick control. Spins on a dime! Even a caveman can dock it!
1988 Fish Nautique
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2009 at 3:29pm
can you squeeze a 3126 Cat in there?
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic