NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Indoor Boat storage in Chicago Area

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indoor Boat storage in Chicago Area
    Posted: November-18-2008 at 12:11pm
I will have space for 2-3 boats opening up in the next few weeks if anyone needs indoor storage for their boat for the winter. Preferably nothing larger than a 196.

The space is minimally heated and is for storage only, no working on boat over the winter allowed.

You must maintain your own insurance on the boat during layup. Building is secure and dry, I store my own boat there. Access is M-F 8am -5pm if needed.

$75/month in advance and all boats must be out by April 1, 2009. Available approx. first week in December.

In keeping with the rules regarding sales through the site I will make a donation to the site based on rentals. Also thought it was more appropriate to post in General than the For Sale section.

Call me on my cell for more details 630-209-3619

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2008 at 6:34pm
Bump,

My tenant is out and the space is clean and available. Got room for one more boat any size, nice and dry for the winter.

I'm flexible on price, I just hate to see this nice spot go unused.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic