Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Used PCM Ford 351 - 1995 or newer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
rick s. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick s. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used PCM Ford 351 - 1995 or newer
    Posted: March-06-2005 at 12:54pm
Dallas,
Thanks for your inquiry. I was not able to find a used PCM 351 for my boat. Most places I checked wanted around $3500 for a new block. I did luck out last month and found a 100% complete, brand new 2000 PCM 5.7L EFI (320 hp)Apex still on the shipping pallet for the same money as a new block. The local Nautique dealer will soon install in the boat. It should be a sweet ride. I can sell off parts from the old engine and recoup some money. Good luck with your project. Sounds like it'll be a sweet ride, too.
Dallas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2005 at 11:05pm
Rick,
How did your repower go?
I am in the same boat. I am probably going to drop a high performance crate motor in it. Arround 350 hp and 400lbs torque. I am interested in what engine you put in and any snags you had with it.
Thanks
Dallas
ccwalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccwalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2004 at 4:12am
Are you interested in selling the boat as is.
rick s. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick s. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2004 at 2:13pm
Thanks for your reply. The previous owner let existing motor freeze. 4 of the 5 freeze plugs were blown. The dealer had it running for only a few minutes before it blew. I think I'm better off in the long run to replace the existing motor rather than rebuild it.
79nautique View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2004 at 2:18am
rebuilb rebuild rebild.

it can have a lot more power than gt40 or standard proBoss engine. this site cab tell you how. mine goes 55+ and I know other's do as well and you still can ski.
rick s. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick s. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2004 at 3:30pm
No longer needed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic