NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7677787980 442>
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2010 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Rare Fish Tique for $6500 in NJ with a fresh (albeit LH) PCM 351w.

interesting fastener for the fresh water unit..
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2010 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

Rare Fish Tique for $6500 in NJ with a fresh (albeit LH) PCM 351w.

interesting fastener for the fresh water unit..

He must've been out of duct tape, huh?
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 12:28am

with a fresh (albeit LH) PCM 351w.

Were Fishes rh Tim? I don't see a need with a center console.Thats what trim tabs are for on those boats
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 1:56am
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 8:37am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

What is this??
Correct Craft Kit Boat $1475

It's real hard to say on this one! Maybe it started off as a Correct Craft at one time or just has some Correct Craft parts and is a home built? Maybe the hull has been glassed?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

with a fresh (albeit LH) PCM 351w.

Were Fishes rh Tim? I don't see a need with a center console.Thats what trim tabs are for on those boats

Yes, I think so Gary- I believe most that Ive seen are RH. Probably more of a consistency thing for CC (all their other models used RH engines at that point so no need to differentiate them on the production floor). Youre right that it should matter less with the driver in the middle of the boat!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2010 at 5:13pm
62 Skier Woody
?
$3700 New Jersey
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2010 at 11:34pm
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Pauly-Banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly-Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2010 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

What is this??

It's real hard to say on this one! Maybe it started off as a Correct Craft at one time or just has some Correct Craft parts and is a home built? Maybe the hull has been glassed?

In talking to (Dave) at Son Water Sports in Minneapolis, this boat was not glassed over wood. No wood sides to this thing. Only thing on the boat that says Correct Craft to my knowledge is the step plates. Hard to tell what this guy has, and my understanding is that the owner really does not know. He contacted Son Water Sports to find out! They asked what my impression was. I am not sure how or why he owns this one. Most likely we need more photos of different parts of the boat.   
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2010 at 9:56pm
94 ski nautique on Ebay starting at $4975
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2010 at 10:11pm
Who picked up the 80 nautique for 750.00 in New York. not like I needed a nother road trip
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2010 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Pauly-Banana Pauly-Banana wrote:

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

What is this??

In talking to (Dave) at Son Water Sports in Minneapolis, this boat was not glassed over wood. No wood sides to this thing. Only thing on the boat that says Correct Craft to my knowledge is the step plates. Hard to tell what this guy has, and my understanding is that the owner really does not know. He contacted Son Water Sports to find out! They asked what my impression was. I am not sure how or why he owns this one. Most likely we need more photos of different parts of the boat.   

At least 4 hours from me, Can't be of much help.
1987 Ski Nautique

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2010 at 10:53pm
Those step plates are of a Chris Craft nature. I've never seen those thick frames on a Correct Craft. Am I correct Pete?
66 Skylark
93 SN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2010 at 8:41am
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Those step plates are of a Chris Craft nature. I've never seen those thick frames on a Correct Craft. Am I correct Pete?

Marty,
No, the frames were common with many OEM's. I'm not sure of the manufacturer but they may be Wilcox Critterton. They made some nav lights as well. Correct Craft used the frames in the 40's and 50's along with the black rubber pads. BTW, they are only thick on one side. They taper leveling the pad somewhat on a sloped deck.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2010 at 7:11am

Righthand prop $50
-Adam

1973 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2010 at 8:45pm
1987 Ski Nautique

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2010 at 1:44am
85 SN
$2300   3 blade 29 pitch prop! ??
66 Skylark
93 SN
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2010 at 1:51am

85 SN

Looks like it belongs to Darth Vader with that windshield. Marty, you have a speaker mounted on your extended pylon like that, right?

Could you get an '85 SN with a 302?
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2010 at 1:56am
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

85 SN

Looks like it belongs to Darth Vader with that windshield. Marty, you have a speaker mounted on your extended pylon like that, right?

Could you get an '85 SN with a 302?

I think thats actually a Ski Supreme. The low, aluminum windshield, the driver's and observer's seats and the teak vent on the engine box are Supreme details.
robertbruder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2010 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by dip dip wrote:

I think thats actually a Ski Supreme. The low, aluminum windshield, the driver's and observer's seats and the teak vent on the engine box are Supreme details.

I agree. This looks very similar to my Ski Supreme. The trailer looks like a Supreme Trailer as well.
Current: 1988 Sierra Supreme
Past: 1986 Correct Craft Martinique, 1984 Ski Supreme, 1984 Bare Foot Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2010 at 5:30pm

85 SN

Wow, that's a "restoration"??
One confirmed problem the seller has is admiting what he used the boat for. "Boat comes complete with a new 3 seater super sonic wave rider tube"     

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2010 at 5:37pm
Project 68 CC Skier $850

Someone save her. I would but MI is a litttttle far away 1968 Skier ebay listing

Also take a look at this picture guys, I am curious what motor this is.

Chevy Something motor?

Picture 15 has the best view of the engine
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2010 at 7:01pm
Wakebordin if ya want it, buy it and ill store it for ya till summer. ill even pick it up for you! jeff
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2010 at 7:14pm
Eric, That's a Classic. They have no foam, so it's possible it doesn;t need stringers. If it's Grey Marine then it's probably a Rambler engine.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2010 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by connorssons connorssons wrote:

Wakebordin if ya want it, buy it and ill store it for ya till summer. ill even pick it up for you! jeff

I appreciate the offer and I will absolutely let you know if I pull the trigger. Unfortunately at this time I cannot afford another project. I told my girlfriend if she loves me she will get me it for christmas.

I do want a classic tho and a project classic but Id really like to find one with a holman moody. Not that a rambler wouldn't be a really cool motor to have in a CC. But like I said. At age 22 I am happy to own one CC. But if the gf decides to be insanely generous maybe I could own two. I wont hold my breath.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2010 at 3:26am
...way to represent for the young guys! Got two.....my ski tique and Skier. GF said she wants me to finish the Skier this winter so it can be 'her' boat
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2010 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

. But if the gf decides to be insanely generous maybe I could own two.

This is even the most remote possibility? Where the heck do you find a girlfriend like that?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2010 at 1:24pm
Nope it doesn't exist. She vetoed the idea based on us wanting to save for a house.

I said I'd rather own 10 correct crafts and live in a shack than save for a "normal" house
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2010 at 6:42am

73 Skier in Orlando $2450
-Adam

1973 Skier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2010 at 12:53pm
I got my sweetie a 67 mustang, yellow, still in the rebuild stages thow
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7677787980 442>
  Share Topic