NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How many hours so far???

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many hours so far???
    Posted: August-01-2007 at 5:42pm
Ive been using my boat like its going out of style. Since memorial day weekend its right at 90 hours so far this summer. I think i will be at 100 or over before the season is over. I sure got my money out of it this year so far. Howmany have all the others put on it? Ive used it every weekend maybe my hour meter is fast seems like alot but it goes from morning till its dark out.
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 5:44pm
Around 60 hours.

Getting married in sept so we wont get the usual 50 hours that is normal in September (best ski month).
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 5:49pm
Started the season at 123hrs, was around 155hrs after this weekend, so 32hrs so far with the majority being while pulling a skier.
Looks like 61.5 hours each the past two seasons.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 5:51pm
Little over 30hrs so far.
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 8:05pm
Say what? I have put on 22 hours in three weeks
hasbeenskier
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 11:30pm
sorry work comes before play time...
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 12:57am
(8) hours! Isn't that pathetic. I plan on getting more hours soon. It will have a place on a lake the end of next week. No more trailering in and out, unless I want to.
Tull
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 7:22am
15 hours in one full weekend and two sundays.

Pretty much solid boarding though, probably about a mile of cruising at 15ish in each day on the water.

I'm happy with that as I can't afford any more motion lotion and the sun hasn't shone for 15 hours all summer!
Easily Parted From Money
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 12:38am
Tomski - too bad we can't trade a little sun for a little rain. What's your average temp? I've read about your climate but not been there.

our lake(lanier near atl georgia) is down over 6 feet(3 meters?) and projected to go lower. I've lived here for more than 20 years and know where the 'black forests are', but many don't and the boat shops will be busier than they are now! accidents will happen too...shivers me timbers!

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 1:00am
oops, forgot the thread...I'd guess 60+ w/o checking my log; even with my trans down this year, but my sweetie likes the water and boats as I do and that helps everything but the gas bill   lol

we do get a long ski season here though...march-november with only a shorty at the beginning and end...I do know a couple of guys who go all year with a dry suit

lanier is bath water right now...82 degress
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 1:18am
Looking at 35-40 so far. Two week long vacations always helps. I would rather run it than preserve it on the trailer.

The guy before me ran it 110 hours/yr. Ski club boat.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 7:54am
Buffalo, I'm not sure what the average temp is, if I'm spending all day in the boat then I'll wear a long summer wetsuit - but I am a bit soft so could probably get away with a shorty.

We certainly have plenty of water - lots of flooding just about everywhere in the last month or so. I'm hoping we'll have an indian summer as the lake district is beautiful at that time of year, not mention early morning and late evening butter. Next time I'm out I'll get some pics of the boat and the scenery.

The sun is shining now, but I'm in the office!!
Easily Parted From Money
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 11:47am
Maybe 3 hours this summer Between upgrading a house to flip and the record rainfall in the area this summer, no time/chance to get on the lake. Only had the boat out once this year. In fact, I have not even bothered to track down the screeching noise coming from the engine. Tore down the raw water pump and that is how it sits on my work bench. Double ugh!
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 12:53pm
A little over a hundred hrs. so far this year. Just tweeked my MCL at a tournament last weekend so that could slow me down a couple months. Should be able to hit 150-160 before Xmas.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 1:18pm
Wow, you guys are serious! My wife and I have been out almost every weekend and sometimes once during the week.....probably haven't put more than 15 hours on! Both of our wakeboarding boys are grown and not around much...guess we spend more time socializing, swimming and, uh, well, drinking and eating. Haven't skied this year...but, youngest son is coming home from L.A. soon to visit, should put some serious wakeboarding hours! At least we're spending alot of time in the boat, that's the main thing.
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 3:50pm
My god! Do you guys ever work? haha, I'm out every weekend & i think I've got 20-25...backfoot, OVER A HUNDRED? is that from January?

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 4:50pm
Something like 30-40 so far this year. I can count the times I've skied behind our '88 so far this season on one hand. However, if I added up my own skiing hours it'd probably be close to 250.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 4:53pm
35-40
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 5:09pm
Nate, that is since New Years Day. The good part of living down here is that you can be out year round. That's so cool.

You take a few days of cruising the chain (before the water levels got so low) and then ski sessions on weekends and after work once daylight saving kicks in, it doesn't take too long rack up a few hours.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 5:38pm
3 but the good news if that I finally have it done. If we count time working on it I probably have more like 200 this summer.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 6:10pm
37, with hopefully another 37 by season's end
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 6:24pm
Ok backfoot, that's what i was thinking....damn i envy you!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2007 at 10:40am
I have 1 hour on my boat this year, approx. 30 minutes was Tim and Brad tweaking the float. I have approximately 35 hours on my boat since May 2004 and two replacement engines. Heading up to Correct Craft today and will hopefully be towing it home. Haven't seen it since June.

The good news is that I'm fortunate to have logged in hours of skiing with Brad, Tim and on one occasion Keith. I also spent time with my buddy Jeff and Yves, Three Seasons Ski Club, Natick, MA.

Ken
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2007 at 12:50pm
   last year=90
   this year=53 and rising

See you guys at the NE reunion next weekend.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Nautique 88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique 88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2007 at 5:36pm
89 hours since febuary
Boody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2007 at 6:20am
150 hours this summer, for a grand total of 952 hours on my 1998 ski nautique.
1998 Ski Nautique - 800+ hours
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2007 at 1:04pm
147 so far and counting...........
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2007 at 2:04pm
Damn Ryan! How are you getting all that time in?   

I have put about 60 hours on my meter since I picked it up last fall. I try to get out at least once every weekend.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2007 at 4:48pm
...salt fork for 4 days, we put nearly 40 hrs on her...i was laid off for 3 weeks...plus im about 2 minutes from the boat ramp, if i dont keep it in the water...just changed the oil(roughly every 50 hrs) for the third time last weekend..i figured with august/sept/oct i will surely hit 200+....at this rate i will be paying for a rebuild in about 3 yrs!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2007 at 5:34pm
Wow nice to see some other people rackin up into the 100's. I flipped 100 this weekend and did some serious skiing due to the weather not being to good and the water being glass after the rain when everyone else was still in their cabbins. Gotta get that glass when you can.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic