NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drive ons??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
laoboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drive ons??
    Posted: May-02-2007 at 9:13am
Hi, does anyone know where I can get drive ons with the Nautique logo for my trailer? Thanks, Lisa.
Lisa
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 9:28am
Lisa, I think White lake but one of the other guys will know for sure.

We never heard back from you about the water ponding problem you had in the boat. What happened?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
laoboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 9:39am
Hi, thanks I will look into White Lake. I have the boat at another boat shop. He took one look at it and basically told me that they did not do anything right when they rebuilt the floor. Unfortunatly I am paying again to have the floor rebuilt $$$. I am sorry about not getting back with pics and info. I was having too many problems posting the pictures and then I went into shock about having to rebuild the boat AGAIN? Thanks again for your replies, Lisa
Lisa
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 1:38pm
If you are referring to the trailer guide pads, then checkout WakeSpecialty.com.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 1:47pm
Be careful with wake specialties. There have been some major complaints in the past about their service.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by jon4pres jon4pres wrote:

Be careful with wake specialties. There have been some major complaints in the past about their service.

Yea, wake specialties got me.    I ordered and paid for trailer guide pads 9 months ago. The guys name is Kris

called almost everyday no answer
left messages about the order and still nothing.

Finally a month ago I decided to try a call again and Kris answers. I told him about my order. He said he was in a bad accident and thats why he couldn't send anything.
So I gave him my order number from 9 months ago and he said he remembered the order.

So Kris said he was shiping it the next day and I should get it at the end of the week.

A month has passed and still no Trailer Guide pads, and not answering the phone calles again

RootRacing
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 6:08pm
I got a pair for my birthday...wife ordered them from White Lake w/no troubles (although I don't think she knew about the ccfan discount ;) )
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 7:36pm
Over on Planetnautique and wakeworld, lots of stories from folks who were taken by Wake Specialties. Don't think I'd risk it. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 9:18pm
I picked up guide posts from White Lake Marine they are nice, but I would rather they didn't say "White Lake Marine" on the other side.

You may want to check with a local dealer if you have one. Ryan told me that they had them at Vandevere, local to me.

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 9:43pm
so should we use Wake Specialties?
"the things you own will start to own you"
laoboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2007 at 8:51am
Thanks everyone I can't afford to get "taken" anymore as you can tell from the earlier blog I have had my floor and stringers replaced twice this year. (sigh) I am going to get them at White Lake (didn't know about the discount tho) FYI they have new ones that just say nautique on them and no logo for White Lake. My local dealer wants about $120 more for them????       Thanks again, Lisa
Lisa
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2007 at 9:20am
Lisa, When you get a chance, you should tell us what the first "cowboys" did to your floor and stringers. I know everyone would be interested. Also it would be informative to some who have taken on the job themselves so they don't make the same mistakes.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
laoboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2007 at 10:15am
I can give you the details on the people who did the work in the near future and the issues at hand. I am waiting for a report and pictures from the 2nd boat shop at the moment. Lisa   
Lisa
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2007 at 11:28am
Lisa, That's great! You had mentioned that you had problems posting pictures. I, as well as many others use photobucket with fantastic results.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2007 at 4:40pm
did you ask WL about their logo? If you're just going off the pic on their website, it shows the Nautique side, the WL logo is on the other side. Given the choice I'd rather have just the nautique logo, but no big deal the way it is. Cost ~ $40.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
freemanca View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freemanca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2007 at 5:02pm
What is the ccfan discount code for WhiteLake?

chris
laoboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2007 at 8:30am
The new ones have Nautique on both sides but they are $3 more. I used coupon code PND and got 10% off.
Lisa
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2007 at 10:33am
Originally posted by laoboy laoboy wrote:

My local dealer wants about $120 more for them????

Holy crap!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic