NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Signs of life on the sandbar

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 11>
Author
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 4:18pm
Thank you MM!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 4:11pm
Now we're back on track. Thanks Reid, for reminding us why this thread was started, and why it must continue.And thanks to Mark for starting it..and for knowing he is bound by the rules of this club to do his very best to bring us the boobies we need to see.
Scott
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Guys, please try to keep the non-hot-chick related conversations to a minimum on this thread.

Especially considering there are already 4 other threads going on about Commander exhaust manifolds.
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 4:09pm
I remember! Nothing like a nice booty!
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 3:57pm
no but I do now...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 3:54pm
Remember this one?

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 3:49pm
ok,ok,hows this?

nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 2:13pm

Guys, please try to keep the non-hot-chick related conversations to a minimum on this thread.

yeah, seriously... i dont come to this thread to read a bunch of posts regarding actual boat parts & such, this one's solely for the boobies. Sorry boys. haha

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 2:13pm

It's Marks fault..He hasn't posted any pictures for a couple days.
Scott
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 10:44am
ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 11:40pm
Look on the Glen-L website but I believe I remember they were about $200. Those Commanders do look cool all polished up.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 11:16pm
How much for the adaptors . I was thinking of the ones on ebay myself .
Thanks
Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 11:08pm
A guy from CA sent me his for the price of shipping. He was switching to PCM. So in effect, I got mine for free. Just have to find the adapters. 79 sent me a link to Glen-L, they have them but they are expensive. Someday I'll get 'em on.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 10:59pm
Last I heard was that you were wanting some . I must have misunderstood . Well tey are nice looking anyway .

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 12:38am
Pat: Thanks I did not see them. BTW, I love the way you smart guys link this stuff. But those Commanders look just like the ones in my garage. I am also missing the curved adapter piece that connects those to the rubber exhaust hoses. Thanks for keeping me in mind tho. I am not to skilled at following e-bay.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 12:19am
John , Did you see these?commander exhaust[/URL]

Pat
commander
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 12:09am
Yes..Thanks guys all that is true, shes also getting real good at driving the boat on trailer, she did it on the 1st try on saturday, I was very proud of her!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2007 at 11:48pm
She is even nicer in person. And better yet, has a great personality too. Acts like she doesn't know how good looking she is. Gets right in the boat with the guys and starts working. Or runs for parts and pizza. A real keeper.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 11:32pm
As usual..Great pictures! And I must say, blondiegurl sure is photogenic
Scott
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 11:28pm
Are there a lot more Correct Crafts because they are localy made and people believe in them ? Or are they cheaper ? I am just currious . It isnt like 100s of people here in northern Illinois can afford 30 to 70 thousand for a boat.

Thanks ,    Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 10:36pm
I like the color scheme of the black Air with the kid hanging off the side of the boat by the tower.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 8:25pm
Tim; Nice to see you on. The boat looks lots better than when we first saw it. Hope you are enjoying it and it is running good for you. Continue to check that gas gauge!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Martinique87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 9:12am
MM, great meeting you and Chris this weekend. Thanks for the heads up on Camp Down and the chain of Lakes! Saw the Excel pix too.

Central Florida is certainly well represented on CCF with you on the job. Keep it up.

Tim
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 2:46am
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 2:45am

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 2:05am
The Ride Home...

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 2:01am
WB2k4...The chain of lakes that I live on has 4 lakes and about 150 or more Nautiques, the chain we were on "Sat" is 12 lakes with even more correct crafts, mostly newer ones, so they are not hard to find! I like to take shots with more then one CC in it at a time! there is a lot of other ski boats around, but who wants to see them!!
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 1:27am
MM, when your taking the pictures of the boats are you selectively chosing nautiques or is that just the type of boats that happen to be out there all the time? I feel like when i looked at every picture their werent really any other brand of waterski boats lingering in the background. JW, keep the boobies comin too
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Shaqs house...must be nice to be mad rich!!

Yea it is.
RootRacing
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 9:09pm
Jbear,

70 in KC tomorrow, and all week! Skier in the water today.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic