Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vandevere Marine at the boat shows

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
2fat2ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2fat2ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vandevere Marine at the boat shows
    Posted: February-15-2007 at 12:00pm
Hi guys. Haven't been on in a while. We just got back from doing the Cleveland and Columbis Boat Show's. We had a "Rail Jam" at the Cleveland show and it was SICK! We had Shaun Murray and Scott Byerly the 1st weekend, Brandon Thomas, Heather Johnson and Aaron Rathy the 2nd weekend. For those of you who made it to the shows, THANKS for your support!! I can't post any pic's on here. The files are too big. Email me if you want to see any of the pic's I took of the new 210 and 236. Our annual Open House is at our new show room March 10th, 2007. Call Jason or I for details.

Dan
VanDevere Marine
800-311-7694
danm@vandevere.com
Certified Correct Craft and PCM technician
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 3:25pm
Dan, you ride the rail?
Eric
got the spring itch yet?
"the things you own will start to own you"
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 3:45pm
Dan,
If you want, email them to me at rwise@neo.rr.com. I will get them posted for you.

I was at the Cleveland show the first weekend, I saw the "Rail Jam" pretty neat set up you had there. Looked dangerous

You will have to fill me in on the details of your open house when I come to pick up my seat rails...
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 6:08pm
i believe dan is the head of the service deptarment and jason is the head of sales!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2007 at 9:54pm
Randy: get them Boat Show pics up....it's the only thing I miss about Cleveland winters.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
2fat2ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2fat2ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 10:31am
Yes, Eric...I got the itch!!
Heck no, I didn't ride the rail. I left that up to the pro's. But it was good to have Shaun and Scott there the 1st weekend. My buddy was in heaven though.   He came up to me and said "I can't believe SHAUN MURRAY is helping me pick out a board, sizing it for me and then AUTOGRAPHING IT!" It was definately cool to have them there. Sorry for those who missed out on such a great time.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 10:56am
Got anything good going on over there? I gotta get out to see you my grab one of those boats for a summer demo, maybe I'll come out for the open house... any keggers there?
2fat2ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2fat2ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 11:01am
Just opened the pro shop, got lots of boats..lots of nice trade-in's. I'm trying to get something going over in the Shores this summer.

The Open house is from 11:00am to 4:00pm on March 10th. Sorry, this will be a dry party...lol

Come on out and see me. You know I'm just sitting around with NOTHING to do. I think I have more stuff going on now than in June and July combined!!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 11:42am
Dan,

Thanks for the call yesterday, great talking to you and I appreciate the advice regarding our GL reunion. Best of luck to you guys out there.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
2fat2ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2fat2ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2007 at 12:50pm
Alan,

Not a problem! I enjoyed our conversation too. Anything I can do to help you, just give me a call. That's why we have an 800 number. Good luck to you for a great boating season.    
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2007 at 12:25pm
Here are the Pics Dan sent me from the Cleveland Boat Show:

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 1:22pm
Dan, let me know what you what you want to do here in the Shores, The red one would be nice advertising for you, I'll tell everyone it came from Vandavere and give tests rides all summer long, I would do this out of the kindness of my heart to help you out.... I'll also handle the gas too....
Anyways the shores is wide open since Mid Ohio left town, the thoughts in my head too, give me a call this week and we'll discuss. Eric
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 4:47pm
eric whats going on this saturday?..looking to install the stereo equipment finally...whenever id fine with me, like to take you up on the offer(garage feels like alaska right now)...thanks eric ,ryan
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 5:18pm
Randy:
Thanks for the pics. Boat Show is the only thing I miss about the Cleveland winter. Nice to see the shots of the inside of the IX. I did the phones there with another guy for all the shows for about 10 years. Sweet job.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic