NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back in the Family

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2021 at 7:29pm
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2021 at 7:25pm
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2021 at 7:23pm
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2021 at 6:58pm
Working on it but the site is not cooperating 

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

So......a few years ago my brother Bill and I were lucky enough to borrow a Promo at White Lake. Ever since I have wanted one. A couple weeks ago one showed up on another site...not sure where..cant find the original message...and the very awesome Ms Patti gave me the go-ahead. Yesterday Scott Zuelzke took a road trip and picked it up for me. Big THANX to Scott and Jana for making this happen. The boat is safetly at Scott's waiting for us. I know...pics or it didn't happen but you guys know the chances of me getting pics on here are slim to none and none is ahead. so I will post some pics from my phone to FB if anyone is interested. Hopefully Greg Fossett or HW can get some pics on here.

john
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2021 at 6:42pm
John,
Fantastic!! Great news that you found it and Patti is so understanding. You do understand we need pictures ASAP. If it needs any work, I'm sure you have prepped that mechanic of yours. Congratulations Clap

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2021 at 6:36pm
So......a few years ago my brother Bill and I were lucky enough to borrow a Promo at White Lake. Ever since I have wanted one. A couple weeks ago one showed up on another site...not sure where..cant find the original message...and the very awesome Ms Patti gave me the go-ahead. Yesterday Scott Zuelzke took a road trip and picked it up for me. Big THANX to Scott and Jana for making this happen. The boat is safetly at Scott's waiting for us. I know...pics or it didn't happen but you guys know the chances of me getting pics on here are slim to none and none is ahead. so I will post some pics from my phone to FB if anyone is interested. Hopefully Greg Fossett or HW can get some pics on here.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic