NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2013 Information/ Will Bring

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Boat Nurse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boat Nurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2013 at 12:25pm
Just tell the girls to find me at Alligator Alley and I will line them out!   Thanks! All help is appreciated.
The Boat Nurse
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2013 at 11:34am
Looks like you all are going to have an amazing time again! I wanted to join you all again this year, but I'll be going under the knife that weekend. Allie and I will be in Orlando the 13-18 catching some much needed sun.

Ken
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2013 at 10:41pm
Girls will help. Tell me what when where.
pm or 321 246 8276
Js
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 11:52am
Karen, I think Billy already suckered, oop, I mean talked Pam into helping you Fri night with registration and Sat morning if need be. Might give you some Nurse time with her to warn her about me and what she is in for if she's gonna hang out with a bunch of Boatniks!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boat Nurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 11:46am
Hey guys! I am going to need some help with registration! Who would like to help for a short? Guys, wives, girlfriends, Teenagers? Any help would be appreciated!!
The Boat Nurse
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boat Nurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2013 at 11:45am
Hey guys! I am going to need some help with registration! Who would like to help for a short? Guys, wives, girlfriends, Teenagers? Any help would be appreciated!!
The Boat Nurse
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 6:08pm
John, don't let the fact that your interior is %60 done or you won't come w/o the boat stop you. Folks are flying in from England to attend and they ain't bringing a boat so come on up. You've got a couple weeks yet and if you're towerless Fahgetaboutit! You may regret not coming once its come and gone and pics are posted.

Bobby, what you didn't get from Billy you can get from 4 years of SJRR pics on the reunion threads. You'll get the idea of what it's all about. Looking forward to seeing another 2001 on the water.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Joe C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 5:52pm
Joe
Additional info for your list
Thanks
my contact number is 904-571-6132
We will be staying in the Eagles Nest
We will bring Mac and Cheese and Bubba Burgers and buns
76 ski nautique
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by 86nautique454 86nautique454 wrote:

We are the new owners of a 86 ski nautique and are planning on joining the reunion at Parramores. We have a RV site reserved for the Weekend. I need more info on what to bring and what to expect for the weekend.

Welcome to the group and to the site. There aren't a lot of SNs out there with big blocks in them. Yours might have been a SeaWorld boat when it was new. I'll send you a PM with my phone number in Orlando in case you want to call.
"Art"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 3:02pm
Bobby, give me a call and I will try to fill you in on the wants and needs of SJRR....Welcome aboard and look forward to meeting you......Billy   318-386-2825
86nautique454 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86nautique454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 2:53pm
We are the new owners of a 86 ski nautique and are planning on joining the reunion at Parramores. We have a RV site reserved for the Weekend. I need more info on what to bring and what to expect for the weekend.
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 2:45pm
Sure thought I was gonna make it this year. The boat is just plain not ready and Im not going without her.
The interior is at 60% and the welder ran off with my tower half done. He may have sold it for scrap for all I know..
Y'all have a good time and Ill try harder next year.
John
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 2:34pm
Some list updates have been added.. as always let me know if you have additions or changes.. 3 weeks from now and we'll be hanging in the glen.. .

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2013 at 9:33am
Larry, you have way too much time on your hands my friend... Funny.... That's not the first time HW has worn a bikini.

Okay Fans 19 days and counting for some of us so you need to pipe up and let us know what you're bringing. JoeinNY, can you update the list for us so we can get a accurate headcount for shirts, River Rumbles IV, etc. If anyone is on the fence on this it's time to get off it and make plans to attend. The latest word form Art is that it's been in the 80's down there so for you Fans knee deep in snow it's a great escape. ReidP....where are you man and whose coming with you?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Wait a sec...... I thought the bear said Eddie wasn't coming. Eddie, did you find a younger replacement for John? Glad both you guys are gonna make it!

backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

Wait a sec...... I thought the bear said Eddie wasn't coming. Eddie, did you find a younger replacement for John? Glad both you guys are gonna make it!

Long story Tim. I'll do some splainin' over a couple of cold ones. Kinda a last minute (or month thing) with HW. Quinner,I can do two at once. Otherwise it'll just be one. I think I have plenty of oil.

Geez, thanks Gary. I thought HW or Quinner would have some fun with that. Wax on, Wax off. You learn good Grasshopper
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

Long story Tim. I'll do some splainin' over a couple of cold ones. Kinda a last minute (or month thing) with HW. Quinner,I can do two at once. Otherwise it'll just be one. I think I have plenty of oil.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 7:01pm

Long story Tim. I'll do some splainin' over a couple of cold ones. Kinda a last minute (or month thing) with HW. Quinner, I'm sure will be jealous.

On a side note, I can bring my stuff to fry turkeys again. If anyone has a turkey fryer, I can two at once. Otherwise it'll just be one. I think I have plenty of oil at this point but I'll have to verify.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 6:34pm
JMurph from Wednesday night to Monday morning.

Four other Murphy's from Friday evening or Saturday morning through Monday morning. (Jess, Abbey (11), Reid (8) and Grant (6))

'72 SN Promo

Not sure what we're bringing yet.

Staying at one of the cabins at Paramore's but can't remember which one. Joe has us listed at the river house, but I see under the ping pong table is taken, so it's Paramore's for us.

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 10:54am
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2013 at 8:21pm
backfoot100 & Hollywood
Late Thursday night through Sunday afternoon
Sleeping under Joe's ping pong table
1986 American Skier Barefoot Skier
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2013 at 9:52pm
Twenty plus the dr. Nice list. Come on down the weather is getting good.
Lakedog55
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2013 at 8:37pm
Made some updates.. if your info is wrong or incomplete let me know.

One month from now we will be in full swing. Plenty of time to still make plans and get in on the fun.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2013 at 7:35pm
I land in Jacksonville (JAX) Tue 03/19 at 6:53pm and depart Thur 03/28 at 9:50am.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2013 at 7:05pm
Those flying out, can you please list when and what airport?

Thanks.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2013 at 6:42pm
Flying in Tuesday the 19th around 8pm (solo), leaving Sunday...? I'll let future Adam worry about that part. I just have to be in Jacksonville Monday morning by about 10:30 for work.

Will be setting up the tent ahead of time for dad on site 3, as long as Lori calls me back and will let me extend the reservation forward a couple days.

Somebody tell me something to grab between the airport and campground and I'll pick it up.

Can't wait.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 11:42pm
Art Cozier. Probably arrive Wednesday. I'll be staying at Lester & Cindy's house. Bringing Corrrect Craft's '61 SN. I'll bring 200 Solo Cups unless Karen tells me different. Boat Doc has my number.

Don't forget to count Lester and Cindy. I'll try to find out if they plan on bringing anyone else.
"Art"
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2013 at 12:36am
Mike and son or daughters maybe the wife.
1 boat
I can bring drinks and chips.
352-361-8068
Might stay done the road at the fish camp not sure of the name southmoon maybe its fun watching everyone getting gas.
Lakedog55
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2013 at 4:11pm
Big wave Dave guests (2) Clay and Chris/ Cathy has to stay back in Winterhaven the only time her mom can come To Florida Arriving on the 22nd and will have to leave on the 24th. I guess we'll have to stay at the jungle den I will bring the 88 ski Nautique   No refrigeration so we will bring bring charcoal paper towels etc. Looking forward to a great time as usual Dave
bigwavedave
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Amy says she and her boat will be there.

Gonna be just like old times, glad you guys can make it down!

How about almost like old times?   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic