Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wiring diagram for ’68 Baracuda

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
barr68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barr68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wiring diagram for ’68 Baracuda
    Posted: December-09-2005 at 7:27am
Hello Gang, Time for the winter fixes for last summers' problems. I am planning to completly rewire the Cuda . I have an electrical draw on the system that keeps killing the battery. No amount of testing with an amp meter seems to allow me to locate the source of the draw. The alternator is a new one wire unit that I have tested so I know it works. Also , the boat has a rats nest of original wiring, some of which goes nowhere. I figure the easiest ,most permanant fix is to tear it all out and start over. Does anyone have, or has anyone created ,an original or improved wiring diagram for my boat? The boat has the original gauges that I would like to keep, I have added a depth finder and the one wire alt.,other than that the boat is stock as far as the electrical system goes. Any help or suggestions would be greatly apprieciated,as always, Jim B.
barr68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barr68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2005 at 5:52am
Is anybody out there?
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2005 at 7:53am
I have a tique that i would love to have a diagram for or just something close. I have looked everywhere and found nothing so if you find something pls share!
Thanks Bobby

there's no replacement for displacement
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic