Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2782
Printed Date: June-13-2024 at 1:10pm

Topic: Wiring diagram for ’68 Baracuda
Posted By: barr68
Subject: Wiring diagram for ’68 Baracuda
Date Posted: December-09-2005 at 7:27am
Hello Gang, Time for the winter fixes for last summers' problems. I am planning to completly rewire the Cuda . I have an electrical draw on the system that keeps killing the battery. No amount of testing with an amp meter seems to allow me to locate the source of the draw. The alternator is a new one wire unit that I have tested so I know it works. Also , the boat has a rats nest of original wiring, some of which goes nowhere. I figure the easiest ,most permanant fix is to tear it all out and start over. Does anyone have, or has anyone created ,an original or improved wiring diagram for my boat? The boat has the original gauges that I would like to keep, I have added a depth finder and the one wire alt.,other than that the boat is stock as far as the electrical system goes. Any help or suggestions would be greatly apprieciated,as always, Jim B.

Replies:
Posted By: barr68
Date Posted: December-13-2005 at 5:52am
Is anybody out there?

Posted By: bwooton
Date Posted: December-13-2005 at 7:53am
I have a tique that i would love to have a diagram for or just something close. I have looked everywhere and found nothing so if you find something pls share!

-------------
Thanks Bobby

there's no replacement for displacement

Print Page | Close Window