Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 14>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 5:16pm
Hollywood in disguise?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Okay Randy ....If you're gonna compare reunions from two years ago cuz that's when the pictures below were taken let's compare them then

this.........in Wisconsin

Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Let's compare.

CCFans in northern water: Take note of how relaxed everyone looks here... More people in the water than in boats.

or THIS in Florida

I'll take my chances with the gators!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:35pm
Okay Randy ....If you're gonna compare reunions from two years ago cuz that's when the pictures below were taken let's compare them then

this.........in Wisconsin

Let's compare.

CCFans in northern water: Take note of how relaxed everyone looks here... More people in the water than in boats.

or THIS in Florida

I'll take my chances with the gators!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:25pm

Randy-- Looks that that ONE guy saw something........ He's WHITE as a GHOST

Yes-- PeteB in his natural Element

As far as us Southerners---- We're looking at the Mermaids
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:25pm
You have a strong arguement Randy but remember you don't have to out swim the gator---
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 4:04pm
Let's compare.

CCFans in southern water: Notice how they are all standing in that one clear area... looking down... who knows whats lurking in those weeds... More people in boats than in the water.

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 9:04pm
             To All SJRR 2013 Attendee's

Karen and I would like to thank all of you that came and enjoyed the event. Also a tip of the hat to all that wore the "Staff" shirts, they made my life a lot easier, Thank you .
We met a lot of old friends and made a bunch of new one's, hope you had a safe trip home and come back next year...
The gators stay full from the snow birds , no need to feed on "white meat"........
Next year the venue will change a bit, still home base at Parramores but most of the happenigs will be at the Sunnyland Antique Boat Festival in Tavares,about 30 miles away.
Correct Craft will be the featured boat there next year,2014. We hope to have about 40 boats on land and water display.
The theme will be

"50 Years of CorrectCraft 1925/1975"
Any boat that meets those dates is allowed in this show, we hope to fill up the grounds with some of CC finest. Allens "Hurricane" will me the featured boat, so we have to bring in top quality boats to showcase who we are. More about that later, again thanks to every one that came and to all the great people that make this event possible...Billy/Karen
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 8:13pm
WOW what a weekend, great to see everybody and wonderful news about   Chris and Zoey !!!!!!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 7:12pm
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 7:03pm
That was the first thing I thought of Tim when I saw that picture and then he goes and asks about the gators LMAO. In his defence I think it was the Mrs concern wasn't it?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Don't them gators concern anyone?

Your killing me Randy,they arn't any worse than the bears

Dont think that Randy didnt get mentioned after this!
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Bear watching with Zoe, Hollywood and Eddie from the safety of the truck. This was out in the neighbors backyard a street away from our river house. He pushed over a fence and strolled around like he owned the place.
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 6:30pm

Funny stuff Tim!

No Fear for the Smith Family!! We had Debbie "The Croc Doc" on board!
Js
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 5:35pm

Your killing me Randy,they arn't any worse than the bears
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 5:35pm

We haven't had any issues with gators as of yet. They are mostly present in the no wake zones usually hanging out on logs sunning themselves but I have seen some on the main river. We usually tend to ski/foot board on the wider parts of the river or on some of the narrower, glassy, parts of the river after the armada passes. The lily pads break up the wakes nicely so you don't have shoreline kickback.

However just because you don't see em' doesn't mean they aren't there. Just don't lollie gag when someone is in the water.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 5:04pm
Well Tim, that is one of the more manly hair stylists I've seen in a while ha.

Chris is thrwing down the cash!! A ring and new boat in the same year Gotta wear sunglasses around that thing.

Congrats.
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 4:15pm
Funny stuff Tim!

Looks like everyone had a great time in FL while we all froze our nuts off up here... I must make it down there next year.

Congratulations to Chris and Zoe!

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 4:00pm

Just for the record....Adam doesn't ALWAYS have that "Yeah, I've been drinking all day, so what's your problem?" look on his face all the time....

You only thought you were going to find a picture of me not looking that way...actually, my publicist won't allow it, ha
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 3:20pm
Just for the record....Adam doesn't ALWAYS have that "Yeah, I've been drinking all day, so what's your problem?" look on his face all the time....

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Whos Tim's hair stylist?

In that picture, it was freshly styled by a 383ci American Skier!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 3:10pm
Whos Tim's hair stylist?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 3:09pm

That's cold Tim...I wasn't even gonna bring up this one of you taken right after you got your blonde highlights put in...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 3:06pm
Wait til Pat gets to the rope swing shot, its the best picture I've ever taken in my life.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

You are very photogenic Adam haha.

Yes, yes he is.

Edit: whoops, try again.

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 2:58pm
You are very photogenic Adam haha.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 2:53pm

Whats a River Run without the good old Shot Ski? A toast from 3 men and a lady to the St. John's River feet soaking in a hot tub..... "Thank you, St John's for another great SJRR and we will see you again next year!"

Morfoot you are a master of capturing the moment...pic #1: looking FINE! No officer, of course I haven't been drinking. And pic #2 can only be titled "Wheels. Falling. Off."
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 2:52pm
I thought I caught a glimpse of that Boesch on the trailer at one point this weekend, but I didnt get a long enough look to positively ID it. Cool.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 2:49pm
Wow, Looks like one hell of a weekend. Keep telling myself next year!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 2:44pm
Have a couple pics on my phone, and about zero motivation to do work today, so here goes.

Joe and I saw some pretty cool wood boats Thursday and he told me I needed some pics of them-

This one is particularly cool, you can't see it because of the cover, and Joe knows the story better than I do, but there's about a 90 year old man sitting in the drivers seat under that cover who is the original owner, and the boat is all original the way he bought it 70 or so years ago. It takes three people to get him out of it, but the fact that the guy bought it when he was like 20 and is still driving it is pretty cool.

A couple long range shots of the CC Armada getting ready for the run down the river-

And this is what I woke up to today...awesome. Anybody feel like going back to Parramore's this weekend?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 2:31pm
Sat Night and Sundays pics.

More Correct Craft History from Mr. Ralph!

I know, I know....It's Chris' new boat but it is sharp!

We cruised down to Shell Island for some rope swing time and a few Ski Skat runs if you were bold enough t get out there in the high winds and rain showers. Most of us hung out on the island but asked Eddie for a High speed pass when he and HW left...." No Problem!"

Most of the remaining fans who stayed Sun night headed off to the Lee Street house for some down time and Joe's famous sausage burgers and NY Hot Dog's off the grill.

Whats a River Run without the good old Shot Ski? A toast from 3 men and a lady to the St. John's River feet soaking in a hot tub..... "Thank you, St John's for another great SJRR and we will see you again next year!"

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Whose is that nice light blue skier that Murph is working on? Seems I should know that boat, but I can't place it.

That would be Reid/Rodney's "Moody Blue".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 14>
  Share Topic