NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wipeouts, Faceplants and Headers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wipeouts, Faceplants and Headers
    Posted: October-25-2009 at 5:48pm
I thought I would start a new thread for those of us who appreciate a good faceplant. Of course there are few better wipeouts than occur while barefoot waterskiing due to the speed and lack of slats on the feet. I have shot miles of video on my barefoot journey the last year and a hlaf, and have posted some cool video.

Here's the one you have been waiting for. Enjoy!

Barefoot Wipeouts, Faceplants & Headers
Got Foot?
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2009 at 6:34pm
This is our instructional video on HOW TO FALL!
This is the life
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2009 at 9:49pm
I think I need some "video Advil".....it almost hurts to watch all those crashes put one right after the other!
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2009 at 10:48pm
Damn Roy! That brought back some bad memroies.. and a few grins
...those who have fallen and those who will.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 12:45am
This is great stuff. Check out "Fred Wingate Crashes" on youtube. Also rather entertaining. Fred is always ready to provide some quality ski/footing entertainment. Notice the old school Nautique in the videos
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 12:53am
Ah the good times. Makes me miss summer already.
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 1:57am
I was surprised at how many falls I (we) took. Andy on the front to back and back wakes, me on the toe-hold and front wakes. I still have more, I was only thru the Mid Winter footage when I ran the video.

Surprised I (we) survived that stuff and still wanted to do it the next time!
Got Foot?
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 7:22am
Roy I am not sure if I needed to see that. Although it is always funny when it is not your face.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 3:44pm
I was beginning to think you guys didn't fall. Nice video Roy.
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 3:54pm
We fall on occaision...err, yeah, uh... well yeah: WE LOVE A GOOD FACE PLANT! OK, I said it. I feel better now.
Got Foot?
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 4:41pm
I like the ones you relax..watch the camera smile and...oooopss down you go..LOL
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 4:56pm
Me too, Kapla, those are a scream. It is like "hey, look at me, I am cool" then....WHAM! About 20 seconds into the video my friend Dave hits his first one-foot, smiles a weak smile, then gets slammed. I remember that day, and we were all laughing so hard in the boat!
Got Foot?
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 5:13pm
Ah yes. The Good times.

Thanks for posting that.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 5:55pm
mine are soon to come again!!! boat is ready to hit the water!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2009 at 11:08pm
No love here:

Got Foot?
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2009 at 12:22am
If you can stand to watch last year's video there are some good spills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMtwZt-72mA&feature=related
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Keuka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2009 at 1:54am
This is so much cooler when you are watching someone else do it.
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2009 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Keuka Keuka wrote:

This is so much cooler when you are watching someone else do it.

Word.
Got Foot?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic