NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789>
Author
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2015 at 10:38pm
Lol, Jerry, how long did it take you to come up with that?
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 7:10pm
Keep the pictures coming! Thanks
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 9:56pm

Was busy today, Twins 18th Birthday present. Skydiving with Dad. The Nautique shirt created lots of skydivers confessions of previous skiing and wakeboarding hobbies, and a few professionals.
Talk about a "Leap of Faith" stepping out of a perfectly fine plane?
I am sure the others will eventually get some pictures up. Smith family will be back on Friday!!
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 9:57pm
Js
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 10:01pm
Wow, I get nervous on a 4' ladder. I'll stick with chasing 6 buoys.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 10:49pm
Might be a while till I get pictures posted as Reid, Gary Unker, and the Mars Boys, and Iare still here.... Three of us are headed to the Keys tomorrow while the Mars Boys head back to reality. Weather has been near perfect and Saturday was the first time in about 4 years that Lake George was nothing but a ripple.... Needless to say we took advantage of that.

Pics to come!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 11:21pm
Jerry
Awesome pictures - good for you. I could never do that but always thought it would be a blast

Timbob your killing us. If not all of them at least some teasers..........PLEASE I am stuck here in Dultuh and need a fix
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2015 at 11:40pm
As Tim stated before, weather was great, Lake George was like glass (Adam has pics to prove it) and the company was priceless. The family and I had a great time (even though it was for one day) and wanted to thank everyone that allowed us to boat hop throughout the day. What a great start to our vacation. Enjoy the week everyone and SJRR II.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 8:20am
That's awesome Jerry. Not sure I'm brave enough to jump out of a plane.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 10:13am
Jerry, how did you all like it? Are you going to do it again? Looks like you were in good hands with that madman.

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 10:22am
let's see if I can post a pic from my phone, I've never been able to pull it off before...

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 10:24am
hey look at that, it worked. that's lake George, at about 3 in the afternoon.

that picture is titled "where's Tim's hand, and why is Andy smiling?"
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 10:28am
this is about all I have on my phone, I'll try to pull some more stuff off the camera later

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 10:31am

The Farmer's made it home safely after a fantastic weekend at our first SJRR! It was great to meet so many wonderful people and be around so many great boats with some amazing history. Here are a few pics I had on my phone and will update some more later today once I get to a computer. Looking forward to the next time we can get back to another reunion and will definitely be back up to SJRR next year. I would like to especially thank the Deen Family (Jackie, Adam and Natalie) for taking the time to teach my boys how to ski for the first time. They are hooked now and can't wait to get back out on the lake this week.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 10:44am
Originally posted by mmfarmer1 mmfarmer1 wrote:

teach my boys how to ski for the first time. They are hooked now and can't wait to get back out on the lake this week.
when we were first talking to the boys they said, we really like tubing.

no.

time to fix that. I only hope we took a picture of the hillbilly rig we put together for them. at 9 they weren't quite heavy enough to hold a pair of d*ck popes down in the water, so we took a little piece of dock line, tied them together, and then wrapped the whole thing with electrical tape. and it worked
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 10:55am
Wish I could be there this year!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 2:47pm
WOW, That's the smoothest I've ever seen Lake George!
Js
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 3:40pm
A few more pics from the weekend.
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 3:55pm
Another group of photos from Shell Island-skiing, and Silver Glen Springs.
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 3:59pm
This was Jackie and Adam's teaching ski construction. They screwed a piece of rub rail onto a pair of skis which was ingenious until they hit the water and pulled the screws from the rotted wood. Back-up plan consisted of a piece of rope and some electrical tape. IT WORKED!
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 7:40pm
Remember: It is quality not quantity. We had an outstanding quality time this weekend. Enjoyed the day-trippers and boat less as well. Even CCF members in The Glen. Great seeing Art and Les on our Friday Glen trip. Jerry and daughter furnished lunch on the river: GREAT. Special thanks to the Farmers for allowing the Deen's to work with their children and niece to start them skiing. What A nice group of "old friends". TimBob had to find a waitress named Kim. Too funny. Gary and Reid Thanks for you being you. Also, great to see the Mars family. And s special thanks to the staff of Paramore's for their being a wonderful group of hosts for the weekends.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2015 at 8:45am
Looking forward to seeing some of these faces in White Lake in a couple of weeks
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2015 at 7:51pm
SJRR Part 2 coming FAST. The Smith family will be in sometime Friday to Paramorres. Are we still planning a Saturday night Pot luck dinner get together?? Or a local restaurant? I have a honey baked Spiral ham? Was a food list started? Forgive me if I missed it?
Js
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 12:23am
Looks like fun as usual. So sorry we had to miss it this year.

Keep the pictures coming!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 10:20am
Jerry, my vote is let's do a cookout on Saturday night. We used up most of the charcoal last Sat and so we know the grill works. We did eat late as we were at the Glenn a little too long so I say we keep it simple. Maybe burgers and dogs... We do need someone to bring grill tools as I forgot to pack mine. Mike Mars bailed us out last week. Don't wanna scramble. Could use a few paper plates if someone wants to bring that.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 11:04am
Sounds good. Grill tools covered.
ALSO, I will raid the food distribution business and see what items I can extract. Definitely Hot dogs, but maybe some brats and knocks or sausage? Its the end of the week there and Disney is busy, so inventories could be low. I will post later as to what I could get.
Js
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 11:38am
Sounds like.......a plan!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 3:16pm
6# Beef hot dogs, 5# bag of Jumbo chicken wings and 5# boneless chicken cutlets (raw) acquired. BBQ utensils and two aluminum trays.
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 3:24pm
A list SJRR part 2 Saturday dinner;

Smith Family
Hot Dogs
5# Chicken Wings
5# Chicken cutlets
BBQ Utensils
Various mustards
Js
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Sounds like.......a plan!

so I guess the official photographer is out on strike, eh Tim?
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789>
  Share Topic