NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 23>
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 3:01pm
Joe, I appologize for offending you as well. It was a joke as I explained, and if a body were to look at it objectively and not as a cut on Brian...    It was purely coincidental that I used CA in the joke and that he lives there. I also don't see how I disparaged his home.

One bad joke and I feel like we should stay home.   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 3:02pm
Brian , do you mean I cannot bring "the 'toona boat" I can have Allen do up some jazzy CC stickers, and we can use the hardtop for pulling the tubers ....................boat dr
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 3:35pm
Sometimes we take things a little too seriously. I'm not surprised to be called a CS by 79, but lame by BKH?

I don't remember the Buffalo's post, but recall it was something to lighten up the tone. Joe's right, sometimes posts are taken the wrong way.

PeteB is an invaluable resource to this site, let alone a decent guy. I'm not offended that he wants to bring his Dunphy.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Joe, I appologize for offending you as well. It was a joke as I explained, and if a body were to look at it objectively and not as a cut on Brian...    It was purely coincidental that I used CA in the joke and that he lives there. I also don't see how I disparaged his home.

One bad joke and I feel like we should stay home.   

Well thats what I get for sticking my nose in trying to make peace, I just add to the confusion. I should have made it clear that I didnt think much of it in any way when I first read it, and only in hindsight when I saw that it came right after a comment from a guy in CA I could see why he would be offended. But for chrissakes you guys already talked about it, and you know I personally pushed you and the wife in person to get yourselfs up to GL anyway you could, so I would hope you know where we stand.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I don't remember the Buffalo's post, but recall it was something to lighten up the tone.

Yeah! At least 1 person got it!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 3:52pm
Peeps,
Lighten up already.. We're a month away from getting together, talkin/seeing great boats, meeting new friends, and badgering old ones. Sucking down some suds, taking in the sun, breaking bread and having a great time..

Let's get back on track here.. He don't have out 50 boats yet !!! Now concentrate people LOL..

Bring what boat you want.. Pete, looking forward to seeing that old tree you're towing up..

Ok, lets take inventory for the trip..
Beer
Beer
OK, more Beer...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 4:05pm
I think we're all on the same page. People can use whatever boat they like on the water but only CC's will be on display at the Friday night 'boat show' and eligible for awards.

Along the same lines, I really only want to highlight how many CC's we have at the gathering. It is the number of Correct Crafts, and the variety, that makes the CCF Reunions unique. These events are now the largest Correct Craft boat gatherings anywhere. For me, there is nothing better than to see 40+ Correct Crafts, spanning six decades, out on the water together.

I do understand the challenges in attend with a boat. After all, for the fourth straight year I will not be bringing a boat to Green Lake. So bringing a Correct Craft is definitely not required.

Pete, I'm not offended at all. However, please don't think for a minute that any of us are tired of seeing either of your two beautiful Correct Crafts. It sounds like there are some logistical challenges in bringing one of your CC's. I completely understand but please don't let the fact that you brought them in previous years be a factor in whether you bring either boat this year.

My number one goal of these events is for anyone who's a fan of Correct Craft boats to feel welcome and to enjoy the company of fellow Correct Craft fans. My secondary goal is to have as many Correct Craft boats as possible in one location at one time - any model, any year.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Green Lake in July. It's going to be a great weekend!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

It sounds like there are some logistical challenges in bringing one of your CC's.

Yeah, his boat is in Wisconsin...

Shame on all of you for being so serious.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 4:18pm
^^^---Well said, Captain.

Everyone, grab hands.

...Kum Ba Ya, my Lord, Kum Ba Ya....
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 4:42pm
Bwaaaahhhaaaahaa....your killing me steve!

Damn this boat discussion is a buzkill

I just like hanging around and drinking beer with all you people.....i don't care what you bring....

On another note...Bringing the daughter this year so if anyone needs a DD for the ride back she is more than capable of driving(drives my boat back after i have had to many) never can be to safe!.....talk about a buzz kill..... A nice boating award from lake patrol will do that in a hurry!

Pete is your boat like the one Reidp has? racing boat right? Love to see that one! Or ride in it!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

It sounds like there are some logistical challenges in bringing one of your CC's.

Yeah, his boat is in Wisconsin...

Hey go easy on the old guy here!! You know it's not fun to pull a boat. I feel for the people with real long distances. Going all the way up north to pick up a CC and then coming back down to GL is a additional 350 miles for me and the extra day!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

On another note...Bringing the daughter this year so if anyone needs a DD for the ride back she is more than capable of driving(drives my boat back after i have had to many) never can be to safe!.....talk about a buzz kill..... A nice boating award from lake patrol will do that in a hurry!

Paul,

Man you have guts bringing your daughter to be around this group for a weekend.

Oh wait, it's Paul we don't want our women to be around right!!
Greg

86 BFN
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2009 at 7:10pm
I tease Paul, but he is really is a great ambassador for these events. He talks to everyone, gets to know everyone, including the wives. When the wives feel welcome it goes a long way towards their return to future events.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 1:58am
39 boats!

C'mon! We gotta hit 50. There are easily 11 more veterans bringing boats. SIGN THE *&%$ UP! Heck, Stang has even signed up by now.

Calling you out:
-Benjamin
-Johnny
-MaddMarx
-62wood - Yeah, wedding, schmedding. Come late, stay into the week. Plenty of guys will be around.
-Have all the NC crew signed up? Marshall? Nautique John (I owe you a few beers) C'mon Reid, they are making the fearless leader look bad...
-Tullfooter, it ain't that far.
-Sanity and Blink, you are bound by a verbal contract to attend. So just make it official.
-Speaking of ladies, Barracuda Chick - You guys were a blast at Lake George. ROAD TRIP!
-Barracuda! Brad, Keith needs a wing man.

Who am I missing? Time to publicly out the slackers.

Lets go people! Wipe the sleep from your eyes, throw some plans together and join us as we all experience the pinnacle of our summer!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 3:24am
Hey Guys,
Here are a few photos of the 2009 CorrectCraftFan.com Reunion hat:

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 3:49am
Sweet!

Will there be xtras for sale or enough only for attendees? Sure would like to be able to take one back for my footin' teacher and partner..Eddie. And I gotta have one for my brother the lurker.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 9:46am
Yes It's hard for me not to be friendly to EVERYONE, including the wives, that's just my personality! Friendly is ALL though! I have WAY to much respect for all you guys! I still look forward to talking to them though(They are ALL cool as hell!) and hope nobody takes it the wrong way.(thanks for the kind words Brian) (

Yes my daughter is gonna be there and she can most definatly handle herself. I know she wants to wake skate behind the Promo boat. I guess it is gonna be there right? Adam W?

WOW the hat's look GREAT! I would love to have a couple of extra ones also!

Look forward to see'n everyone!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 12:57pm
Johnny will be there he just doesn't get on the site much anymore, no sense calling him out he ain't gonna read it! I remind him weekly. Benjamin is trying to finish Skier #2 in time so I believe so he probably wants to wait and register the "correct" craft.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 1:13pm
Keith,
Cool hat, bring enough for everyone... LOL..
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 2:10pm
What about skicat and p/allen? You guys haven't registered yet. You guys making the trip again this year?

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 2:34pm
P Allen is signed up. It is Skicat and Kytom who made the trip together in the past. BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 2:44pm
Quite a few guy's from 08' missing also, Matt Blank - Red 2001, Dan Dix - Yellow "Dix Nautique".

Time to call out some of the Michigan, Indiana & Ohio guys, where is Tull, 86BFN, 75 Stang, and others???
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 3:30pm
Dix will be working at the tournament all weekend, I believe he manufactures pontoon barges and stuff like that.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 3:35pm
Cool to see new owner of Phil's old 70' Cuda (David) coming out..Hopefully Phil has a new ride and will sign up..

Nice to see Dena has heard enough from Rob and is coming out Ha..

Brian and Deb with the killer Nautique still needs to get signed up...

P/Allan isn't signed up yet that I could see.

Dan Dix has a tournament or other obligation, so he and his family won't be there.

62Wood is scared to leave the wedding early, so don't count on our vetran.

What about all the Angola, IN boys?? Not that far guys !!!

Quinner, call your old Paragon's owner.. We need to see that boat again.

Ken, pack some wine in that 2001 and get in the caravan !!

50 is the mark, even if just for Friday night/Sat !!! Come on now...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Benjamin is trying to finish Skier #2 in time so I believe so he probably wants to wait and register the "correct" craft.

The outlook for the junk Skier being back together in time is looking pretty bleak... my guess is that Ill drag the Inca Gold boat again.

Thanks for calling me out Steve! Having not missed an official CCF reunion since GL '06, you know Im gonna do my best to make it happen... but Im sure you realize that the 1200 mile journey presents a small logistical challenge! The biggest hurdle is finding a copilot who A)has a clear schedule B)loves 20 hour car rides and C)is willing to hang out with a group of degenerates for the weekend. I have decided that I will NOT be going solo again this year- so thats a biggy. I'm tentative for 2 people, but will probably be a last minute sign up.

Moj, FYI it looks like Phil bought a '97 SN last fall.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 6:53pm
Sorry for the confusion on P/Allen. I think I saw his name on the Thursday BBQ signup. Nevertheless, SkiCat and Kytom made the journey together in the past. BKH
Livin' the Dream

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 7:22pm
Y'all having some sort of get together?
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

Y'all having some sort of get together?

Yep, and we just realized we're gonna need more special lemonade for the event. Know where we can get some?   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 9:28pm
I've reserved campsite #19 for the long weekend, My brother-in-law bailed so if anyone is looking for a campsite let me know, otherwise I'll just cancel.

Gary

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2009 at 9:41pm
Beware of that Lemonade, I tried drinking with some East Tennessee pro's on new years eve, very very dangerous!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 23>
  Share Topic