NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Mid-west member

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 3:21pm
Two Big Blocks are better than one!

👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 4:05pm
86,Its good to see another member up here in the corner as well!
Take your work seriously, not yourself.
Boat Pics
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 5:24pm
Nice boat C-Bass!!
Big welcome to the site from the other side of the planet!!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 5:35pm
From South Bend: Welcome to another Hoosier!

Rob
blink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 6:22pm
See if you can guess who this is
BTW looks like I lost my 82-2001 to sanity
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by blink blink wrote:

Given your address and the previous posts, I will venture a guess that it just might be sanity....but thats just a guess.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by sanity sanity wrote:

I'm working on the exterior and "blink" - my better half to be -is working on glassing the new stringers in. He joined the site too and reads alot, but doesn't post yet.

Looks like it might be a good guess Larry!
Greg

86 BFN
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Given your address and the previous posts, I will venture a guess that it just might be sanity....but thats just a guess.

Can't be - The girl in the picture looks too young. Michelle has mentioned she has children. They are the ones who nicknamed the Yucatan yellow "yuckytan yellow"

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 8:34pm
Larry, shouldn't you be able to tell if you saw the other picture? I was hoping that was her.
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by 75 stang 75 stang wrote:

Hey 75, not far from you. drop me line if you cross the border!

Have you heard anyting about an Indiana get together?
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 11:01pm
Im definatly down for that BFN good idea there are quite a few hoosiers on here now. Where would be a good place.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 11:52pm
Hey Guy's hate to burst your bubble, but there is a big difference between the midwest and Indiana!

Hoosier Mammy?

Translation = Who's Your Mommy

Is that 79' on the back of the ski?

75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 10:17am
Originally posted by 86BFN 86BFN wrote:

Hey 75, not far from you. drop me line if you cross the border!

Have you heard anything about an Indiana get together?

I'm going to be in Hamilton tomorrow for an early Thanksgiving dinner at the Harvest house, Hamilton House, whatever that place is called... we hang out on Crooked Lake all summer.

I have not heard anything about any get togethers up that way, it just suprises me that with the fairgrounds and the park on the 1st basin of Crooked and Midwest on the 3rd basin there is not a get together up that way.
Boat Pics
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 3:38pm
Sean, Hope for your sake it's the Harvest House. I'm to fond of the Hamilton House, even tho it's lakefront. Good Grub at the Harvest House.

I have a few friends that trailer to Crooked to foot (yellow Supra), been trying to make it up there with them but haven't made it yet. I'm sure I will next year.
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 4:18pm
Its the Harvest house, we go there every year to meet up with the relatives from Ft. Wayne. See ya 'round...
Boat Pics
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 6:15pm
Not to change the subject..but I have a question for you Ohio guys.

No nautiques at the Cleveland boat show this year?

I just went to the site to check the dates and there were none listed?

Chelle'
75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 6:52pm
Sorry, i cant help ya there. I live 13 miles from the Indiana line and a little better than 2 hours west of Cleveland. With Midwest CC 30 miles from my house and 3 miles from my Cottage I've never found a reason to go to the show...
Boat Pics
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 6:59pm

With Midwest CC 30 miles from my house and 3 miles from my Cottage I've never found a reason to go to the show...

Boat shows are a great place to kill time in the off season, hook up with fellow CCfans, drink a few beers,and make a general nuisance out of yourselves at the Mastercraft booth. That's how we roll in the nor'east anyway.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

The girl in the picture looks too young.

Thanks Pete.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by sanity sanity wrote:

The girl in the picture looks too young.

Thanks Pete.

So it is a picture of yourself!! Always a pleasure to put a face on all our correspondence!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 7:42pm
yep...we should have a cc fan photo folder on here somewhere.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 7:47pm
AGREE
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 11:41pm

I'm going to be in Hamilton tomorrow for an early Thanksgiving dinner at the Harvest house, Hamilton House, whatever that place is called... we hang out on Crooked Lake all summer.

If you're not doing anything new years eve you're welcome to join in Hamilton at the mill pond for a nice refreshing dip with Polar Bear Club!
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Im definatly down for that BFN good idea there are quite a few hoosiers on here now. Where would be a good place.

Well there's plenty of lakes in steuben county that's for sure. only downside is their all busy on the weekends. Early morning skiing is good thou. I'm game
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 11:56pm

I was gonna say Ann Coulter. LOL
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2008 at 11:58am
Originally posted by 86BFN 86BFN wrote:

I was gonna say Ann Coulter. LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah..that's me! Rush Limbaugh in a miniskirt.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2008 at 12:08pm
Michelle,
I hope you and Blink (assumed to be driving) aren't pulling a tuber with the PWC pictured! Don't know if you've caught the basic anti tubing thoughts here on CCfan yet??

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2008 at 12:46pm
where's the flannels and greasy hands? I guess i should apoligize for the meter reaction, its just nice to see someone on here other than J-bear and 79 faces. I wouldve never guessed you were from Pittsburgh
"the things you own will start to own you"
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2008 at 11:32pm

Michelle,
I hope you and Blink (assumed to be driving) aren't pulling a tuber with the PWC pictured! Don't know if you've caught the basic anti tubing thoughts here on CCfan yet??

No...no tube, Pete. But, there was a Kentucky Drag Boat attached to the end of my line. That was during the regatta and we were pulling them to the start line. Then we had to pull them back in when they were through.

Check out the web site sometime

www.beavercountyriverregatta.org

Go to Gallery - video - charlies drag boat and you can see how we get them around the docks.

I'm vp of the regatta and "blink" is on the exec board.

In a few months, I'll post all the info. We are in charge of the ski show and would love to have some of you come to PA and partake. Plus, we are in charge of the lighted boat parade..amongst all the other duties. Plus, we have the ACBS (?) involved now. Last year was the first year for the antique/classic boat parade. They were all wood and I will hopefully have the Mustang done by then, so we can be in it!

Chelle'
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2008 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

where's the flannels and greasy hands? I guess i should apoligize for the meter reaction, its just nice to see someone on here other than J-bear and 79 faces. I wouldve never guessed you were from Pittsburgh

Flannels and foot warmers tomorrow. Working in the garage. And where would you have guessed I was from...eieio.?

Chelle'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic