NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking at a 1992 SN... need your opinions

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2010 at 11:55am
Originally posted by ErikM ErikM wrote:

if you could do me one favor though... and try a 14mm wrench on a 9/16 bolt sometime. just for fun. cheers!!

sorry been there done that years ago, a 13mm is enterchangable with a 1/2 wrench also an 18mm is enterchangable with a 3/4 wrench other than that it doesn't work, but then if your getting cheap undersized fasteners from china might work, but all the american stuff I've worked on your SOL.
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2010 at 12:27pm
Thats right,you have to have 9/16 for a 9/16.And all these yrs I've tried to figure out the use for 12pt sockets.Doesn't the rachet take care of that?I'm just asking!

Bob
If the only tool you have is a hammer,everything starts to look like a nail.
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2010 at 8:44pm
Very nice rig there.. Time to go skiing..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 1:36pm
Nice looking boat. Love the colors!
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 2:29pm
Skyway2---Bill

Pics of dash! Got dash plaques for that sweet 91 SN ?
e-mail me

mtmabe@northstate.net

Marty Mabe
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2010 at 11:09pm
Nice

1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2010 at 12:49am
As the Godfather says:

Another Happy Customer!

Sweet Steve
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2010 at 2:29am
Sweet they are Thanks again Marty.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
mchstate1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mchstate1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2010 at 5:31pm
Nice looking boat... I'm in Michigan and did see this one on CL too.
skyway2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyway2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2010 at 9:15pm
Yes... of all the boats I looked at, and after a few fell through, this was the one that seemed meant to be once I considered it as cliche as that sounds. :)

Very happy with it. It has a few faults that I'm working on (left speedo has the pitot mount broken, the blower motor was shot and was making some awful sounds with turned on, I'm trying to bring the teak in to better condition, the bilge pump won't shut off in auto mode, and the hull has a few knicks and chips missing in front of the spray relief pockets on the port side that I want to fix this winter. Looks like someone drove it up on the fender of the trailer or something at one point. I SURE hope it's water tight. I can see fiberglass so the gel coat is gone in a few spots).

Other than that... it's wonderful! It's turned many heads on the lake, that's for sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic