NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 789
Author
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2015 at 9:09am
Mt. Dora and Tavares have several decent hotels, just none are "half way" between here and St. Johns, they are all on the Tava-dora side. The only one I can speak for is the Best Western on 441 in Tavares, it was nice and should have ample parking for a boat.

Keep in mind at Parramores on the St. Johns, you can rent a cabin too, it's not just a campground.
littleskierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleskierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2015 at 12:51am
Ok, someone said that we should stay in a Howard Johnson's near Mt. Dora, I think that was the name of the hotel. Does that sound like a good place to stay, or are there any other places that you would recommend?
My escape is to just get in a boat and disappear on the water.

Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2015 at 10:21pm
There's really no place between Paramore's and Mt. Dora to stay and split the difference.
littleskierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleskierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2015 at 1:49am
We made it to the reunion for only one of the days, and we missed the majority of that day due to weather. We were able to make dinner but thats about all last year; we hope we can make it this year and if the dates don't change (from the 27/28/29) we can make it!

What would be the best place to stay that would split the difference between Mt. Dora and SSJR campground with the CC boating.

There is a very good chance that Pauly-Banana and his wife Marilyn will be able to attend for the first time.

Keep the info coming so we can make plans early enough.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!   
My escape is to just get in a boat and disappear on the water.

Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

The dates will be as always, last full week end in March..........

March 27/28/29

More info as the date gets closer............Billy& Karen
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2014 at 10:47am
That would be the weekend AFTER spring break.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2014 at 10:16am
did we ever decide if this was the best weekend for this? I for one am solidly in favor of moving it to before or after the boat show. after might make more sense so that anyone dragging one or more boats down to that can relax for a few days before the party starts.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2014 at 12:13am
Dang, I will be in Chicago for a wedding on this weekend.....One of these years I am going to make it to this event!
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 7:04pm
The dates will be as always, last full week end in March..........

March 27/28/29

More info as the date gets closer............Billy& Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 789
  Share Topic