Print Page | Close Window

Boot & toe and/or double boot dimensioms

Printed From: CorrectCraftFan.com
Category: General Correct Craft Discussion
Forum Name: Ski, Ride and Foot Talk
Forum Discription: Share photos, techniques, discuss equipment, etc.
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50375
Printed Date: April-25-2024 at 11:07pm

Topic: Boot & toe and/or double boot dimensioms
Posted By: wayoutthere
Subject: Boot & toe and/or double boot dimensioms
Date Posted: November-23-2021 at 7:05pm
I'm making 2 pairs of racks, 1 for a set of combo skis and another for a trick slalom or wakeboard.

i need the dimensions/how far apart to mount these racks so they clear the boot and toe strap or double boot for
 either or both; trick slalom and wake board so i can space these accordingly . 

Since you have the tape measure out, happy to get any and all measurements of either or both, L x W etc

thanks
Click image for larger version    Name: SANY0105.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 36.4 KB  ID: 646324 Click image for larger version    Name: SANY0107.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 35.3 KB  ID: 646325

Replies:
Date Posted: November-23-2021 at 7:10pm

If they work out ok, they'll get painted with blue metalcast like the steering adapter plate and edge guard to prevent scratches.

Thanks

Posted By: 67 ski nat
Date Posted: November-24-2021 at 10:30am
Good idea WOT. I’ve been thinking same for my 67.
Where ya gonna mount it

Posted By: 67 ski nat
Date Posted: November-24-2021 at 10:37am
You should find a vintage 70’s slalom ski like a maherajah or O’Brien for your boat. The whole package will look period correct
And get a pair of cypress gardens trick skis

Date Posted: November-24-2021 at 3:05pm

Think they'll be nice with that metalcast blue anodize paint like on the steering adapter plate and some edge guard

Date Posted: November-25-2021 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by 67 ski nat 67 ski nat wrote:

You should find a vintage 70’s slalom ski like a maherajah or O’Brien for your boat. The whole package will look period correct
And get a pair of cypress gardens trick skis

I've been pricing old ski's and they are really sky high. I got the pair of combos me and my brother learned on but they're ski'd out.
Picked up a pair of trick skis this summer for 50 bucks (the ones pictured)

I would really like to pick up a trick slalom.

Haven't been on a ski since the gulf war, we were at bonnies waterski park outside of perth

Print Page | Close Window